The future of our planet

AutumnWolf13

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
After Climate-gate Michael Mann who was TOTALLY discredited, and somehow he is still considered a "leading expert". Al Gore screeching the research is OVER, then actual scientists found 19 egregious errors in his movie, 99% of "computer models" were SERIOUSLY overblown, The fact that "global warming" is now referred to as "climate change" when the warming stopped 18 years ago...AFTER it science was supposedly settled. The supposed 97% consensus which was based on a seriously flawed survey (that merely asked the respondents if the temp was rising...and made no distinction between natural and man made sources) based on 77 of 79 respondents who were hand selected because they were pro-global warming authors, petition signed by 31,000 scientists that say GW-CC is wrong, The RAW data which says no significant warming while the "adjusted" data points to doom and gloom, the articles showing that Mars Venus, Mercury were warming as well (hello Mr Sun!) and on and on, ad nauseum. I could go on for hours.

The whole thing REEKS of a giant power and money grab. I think this generation will go down in history as one of the most gullible, run by the greediest and most heartless group of political and industrial racketeers in the history of the planet. The whole "Do what I tell you to do and don't question anything" mentality of those so called experts, and masses of people that have turned "GW-CC" into a ersatz religion, sickens me, saddens me, to the ultimate depths of despair!

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
After Climate-gate Michael Mann who was TOTALLY discredited, and somehow he is still considered a "leading expert". Al Gore screeching the research is OVER, then actual scientists found 19 egregious errors in his movie, 99% of "computer models" were SERIOUSLY overblown, The fact that "global warming" is now referred to as "climate change" when the warming stopped 18 years ago...AFTER it science was supposedly settled. The supposed 97% consensus which was based on a seriously flawed survey (that merely asked the respondents if the temp was rising...and made no distinction between natural and man made sources) based on 77 of 79 respondents who were hand selected because they were pro-global warming authors, petition signed by 31,000 scientists that say GW-CC is wrong, The RAW data which says no significant warming while the "adjusted" data points to doom and gloom, the articles showing that Mars Venus, Mercury were warming as well (hello Mr Sun!) and on and on, ad nauseum. I could go on for hours.

The whole thing REEKS of a giant power and money grab. I think this generation will go down in history as one of the most gullible, run by the greediest and most heartless group of political and industrial racketeers in the history of the planet. The whole "Do what I tell you to do and don't question anything" mentality of those so called experts, and masses of people that have turned "GW-CC" into a ersatz religion, sickens me, saddens me, to the ultimate depths of despair!
You do my heart good. I have been kicked off of sites because I have challenged global warming pundits, I have had people call me vile names and so on. It's nice to see that some people have learned to think.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A

:D

americanelmer

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
What does your smiley face mean? Are you agreeing with him or are you happy that he is sickened and sad and is in despair over the junk science you flog incessantly.

A_E

MichaelS

Masterpiece
Reaction score

I agree. For a start, until they are actually able to say with 100% certainty that modelling is accurate and they are able to predict the temps into the future to within a fraction a degree (something that will never be possible with a chaotic non linear system, and yet that is what they claim), we should totally disregard surface temp data. As an example, there was a case in Australia where one weather station who's figures did not conform with expectations, had it's data ''adjusted'' so it would conform. It was determined that the station had been ''moved'' from another location even though there is proof that it never had been moved. Other cases where stations which once were out in the open are now surrounded by asphalt and concrete obviously showing higher temperature readings. All this false data fed into computers time and time again to end up with distorted findings. The only reliable figures come from satellite and balloon readings, and they show no warming. Once you start to include dodgy surface readings into the modelling you are headed for guaranteed errors. Errors on top of errors. The whole system is rotten to the core and it is propped up by continued funds flowing in like rivers to the researches who have convinced the decision makers of their importance. And lets not forget that even though bodies like the IPCC continue to spout they are 95 to 100% certain about AGW, they have ''get out of jail'' clauses in their statements because they know sooner or later the game will be up. Actually, they game is already up but they will hang on for everything they can get for as long as possible. The proposed ''carbon'' tax for here a few years ago (it was stopped) was calculated (only if in fact co2 indeed caused warming mind you) to reduce the world temperature by one-one thousandth of a degree by the end of the century or some ridiculous number like that. Madness!

Last edited:

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You germans
I know it is hard to understand in the good old US of A. But in Europe, you can actually live in an other country than the country you have a nationality from. Oh, yea, and we try to get on with our lives after a while and not blame the current generation for things that hapenned 2 generations ago. You should try it one day. It lightens your day. In case you were unable to read between the lines: I am not german. And yes. My grandfather faught side by side other brave men to get rid of the facists in '45.

But yeah, having lived and worked on 5 continents, in 8 countries, I dare say I have a fair idea of the variation in worldviews and systems.

americanelmer

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
So?

Does that make you a nothing?
Well I am impressed 5 continents and 8 countries. Which one did you originate in? What worldview or system do you value the most?

I really don't care. What I said still stands.

A_E

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Do you care what anyone else cares or says?
Naturally. Otherwise I would for a long time have resorted to not answering to questions and just started calling names whenever something is said I do not like. But well. This thread if off the rails. No need adding anything to it anymore. I'm out.

americanelmer

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
When your argument is just platitudes you eventually get to: "No need adding anything to it anymore. I'm out."

DLTDHYOTWO.

You lefties just can't stand it when you are challenged.

A_E

americanelmer

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
THat's the point really is it. You do not care about anything anybody sais or thinks. If it does not come out of you, it is all shit.

There is an old joke about 2 russian apparatchiks who were walking down the street in Moscow:

A1: "What is that?"
A2: "Looks like shit."
A1: Bending over- "smells like shit."
A1: Picking it up - "feels like shit."
A2: Taking it from A1 and tasting it - "Yes you are right tastes like shit."
A1: "Good thing we no step in it"

That is how I view all your leftie platitudes.

A_E

ianb

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
You are going to give any research from Berkley and credence? They refuse to allow anyone on campus that has any idea contrary to their Liberal view of the world, those that do show up are run off by hooded thugs dressed in black throwing chairs through windows and setting fire to police cars.

Your bias is showing, did you read the article or just get triggered by "Berkeley"?

Actually the author is Dr Judith Curry and although she is a bit of a climate change skeptic she does agree with the Berkeley data and methodology...are you really so closed minded?

I'll try and catch up later as I'm still trying to make it through the Bob Carter video.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Your bias is showing, did you read the article or just get triggered by "Berkeley"?

Actually the author is Dr Judith Curry and although she is a bit of a climate change skeptic she does agree with the Berkeley data and methodology...are you really so closed minded?

I'll try and catch up later as I'm still trying to make it through the Bob Carter video.
Wrong is wrong. Sometimes I get tired of reading an endless barrage of bovine scatology.

ianb

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Wrong is wrong. Sometimes I get tired of reading an endless barrage of bovine scatology.

Still didn't read it then huh? Well you should stop reading your own writings then.

As I said she is an anthropogenic global warming skeptic, in other words she doesn't think human activity is causing the warming and that the warming isn't/won't be as bad as some of the doomsday predictions. However she can not deny warming is occurring and agrees with the data I presented earlier (even though it's from Berkeley).

Actually this may explain why there is so little openness on your side to even consider new data outside of your preexisting bias... https://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/a-...at-may-be-wrong-with-trump-supporters-brains/

Top Bottom