The Growing Grounds

cquinn

Shohin
Reaction score
Anyone have any experiences buying from the Growing Grounds in NC. Good or Bad is fine. I'm just wanting to know more about them. Seems like the best stock on the web.

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
In case you don't get other answers, with out personal experiance with them, I have seen numerous times where different people have given them a thumbs up as a good place to deal with.

davetree

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I bought a very nice Japanese maple from them at a very good price. My experience was very positive, good customer service, fast shipping, well-packed healthy tree. Thumbs up, I would buy from them again.

Fangorn

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I bought a Shimpaku from Mark a few years back. It arrived as described on his site, and was very healthy and packed well. He also doesn't seem opposed to negotiating the listed prices with some trees

Concorde

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6-9
I bought an Arakawa maple from Marc that I posted here, beautiful tree. The tree was doing fine until verticillum wilt got a hold of it. Now it is on boothill.

Art

Stimmie1

Sapling
Reaction score
I was in a class in SC where one of the students purchased several very nice trees at a very reasonable price, so nice, the Master had some very positive comments on the trees and the student's selection of trees.

bwaynef

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I was in a class in SC where one of the students purchased several very nice trees at a very reasonable price, so nice, the Master had some very positive comments on the trees and the student's selection of trees.

Where were you taking a class in SC?

Top Bottom