The holiday gift list thread...

Ang3lfir3

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I'd tell yah a great gift for a bonsai nut.... but then the cat would be out of the bag... and someone would blab to Ang3lFir3 what his Christmas prezzie is..... And that would be bad... :eek:

lol

Kindest regards,

Victrinia

GASP!!!! meany!!!! :p :p :p <3+++++++++++++++++++

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Hehehe I know what your getting :D
Mom

cantstopsmilin

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8/9
What would i like for the holidays... lets see, well, i'd like a tree cause i don't have one, some tools, some soil, some more books on bonsai, to go to the bonsai club in Sacramento, spring, knowledge, money to buy stuff, time, and i'd have to say the experience of beginning the actual art of bonsai by growing a tree or styling one or what ever i need to do on my first tree, even if it is sticking it in the ground till next year. :) i will say i've become a little obsessed with bonsai in the last couple months :) i don't have any experience growing much gardening stuff, but the little i've done has always succeeded, apparently I have a green thumb :) but, we'll see. Anyways, despite the fact that i don't have a tree or have ever met someone who grows bonsai, I still manage to find myself going on to this site and bonsaiTALK the second i get home and reading and reading and reading and coming up with a lengthy list of the trees i want to attempt to grow, and the resources i'll need. OH and i found i live about 10 miles from a bonsai nursery i didn't even know existed, Matsuda Bonsai Nursery. Anyways, this has gone on a while so i'll be quite now :)

Taylor Brown

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I got what I wanted from santa. The only present that I really wanted the scots pine. I tried this year tp be a really good girl guess I was:D It is so awesome in real life I can't wait for spring

aredsfan

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I got a subscription to Bonsai Focus, and bonsai techniques II, from my parents. When my income tax comes in Im going to buy some tools and a tree. andy

Vic N

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5/6
I got a lump of coal:confused:

Hope y'all were better than I was!!!

Be safe the rest of the holiday season!! Vic

Top Bottom