The Lazy “Four Legged Apprentice” Thread

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
This guy showed up in the garden around thanksgiving looking for food. I guess he enjoyed the piece of chicken I gave him because he’s never left! He’s only a few months old but is very careful not to knock anything over View attachment 470830View attachment 470831
Aww, he's so pretty! We had to put our cat down this summer and it was so hard...We have been feeding a stray for a few months. We had catfood left maybe a little warm milk when it's cold...

Bricker918

Mame
Reaction score
Aww, he's so pretty! We had to put our cat down this summer and it was so hard...We have been feeding a stray for a few months. We had catfood left maybe a little warm milk when it's cold...
I’m sorry to hear! It’s never easy losing a pet.

Took this guy about a month before he was sleeping in our bed at night😂 His mom is always in our yard so everyday he goes out and plays with her for a few hours, it’s very sweet. She won’t let us get close though.
2 weeks out post teeth cleaning back in summer (shaved spot).. “hold on Pete I’m gonna go down here just to check this hornbeam out “
View attachment 470900
Labs are the best! Our family lab passed away in 2021, miss him a lot.

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I’m sorry to hear! It’s never easy losing a pet.

Took this guy about a month before he was sleeping in our bed at night😂 His mom is always in our yard so everyday he goes out and plays with her for a few hours, it’s very sweet. She won’t let us get close though.

Labs are the best! Our family lab passed away in 2021, miss him a lot.
Aw sorry to hear, he just turned 7 and loves playing w his toys and other dogs , swimming ,hiking , chasing squirrels , catching balls, getting the morning paper .. everything even copilot in the car .. most of all he loves butt scratches and belly rub snuggles

Bricker918

Mame
Reaction score
Aw sorry to hear, he just turned 7 and loves playing w his toys and other dogs , swimming ,hiking , chasing squirrels , catching balls, getting the morning paper .. everything even copilot in the car .. most of all he loves butt scratches and belly rub snuggles
Butt scratches, belly rubs, and snuggle are a labs best friend! We’d pet his head and he’d move so his ass was where our hand was😂

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I worked on repotting supplies today with my apprentice GrandDog. I've been wanting to try coco in my mix for thirsty ones and didn't know where to get it... Lots of work

IMG_20230204_110720570_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230204_124219608_HDR.jpg

The sifting soil pics are boring.

Top Bottom