The Nazi site....

Ang3lfir3

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
jibbery jabb jabb jamoo... from calamazoo... it flew!! You here its back to you!

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I can't keep up with all the trivial things in the world, I've got bigger fish to fry, the balls in your court. Check the bar!
keep it green,
Harry

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Hey NUT, to keep the timid happy, please delete this when you get a chance.

Harry

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Delete what?

Now that you have changed your first post, nothing here makes sense anyhow.....no big deal, the forum mods at the new site deleted a post, happens all the time, the weird thing is this time the deleters are usually the ones complaining about deletion :eek:

Strange, isn't it, how perspective changes when you have to steer the boat :rolleyes:

Will

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Delete what?

Now that you have changed your first post, nothing here makes sense anyhow.....no big deal, the forum mods at the new site deleted a post, happens all the time, the weird thing is this time the deleters are usually the ones complaining about deletion :eek:

Strange, isn't it, how perspective changes when you have to steer the boat :rolleyes:

Will

Funny. Except we never posted false accusations trying to defame someone's teacher, then quietly deleted the offending post, but only after someone got screen shots of the whole bullshit affair.

Rick Moquin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Funny. Except we never posted false accusations trying to defame someone's teacher, then quietly deleted the offending post, but only after someone got screen shots of the whole bullshit affair.

... Chris leave it alone and start practicing what you preach!!!:mad:

Reaction score
USDA Zone
... Chris leave it alone and start practicing what you preach!!!:mad:

Rick,

I have been ignoring Chris for close to two months now and the only why I can see his words is if someone quotes them. It seems that it doesn't matter if I participate or not, he just keeps on sniping, stalking, and following me around like a jilted lover.... :eek:

Since you quoted all or part of a untruth by him, I feel the need to clear the air and add some truth once again.

The original post Chris is referring to has never been deleted, quietly or otherwise, it can be seen at http://artofbonsai.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=163&start=75 eights posts down. There are no false accusations nor any attempt to defame someone's teacher. Screen shots are free. ;)

Chris,

Your lies and obvious attempts to attack me or anything I am involved with were old and boring years ago, you have been called sick and disturbed by some of the greatest masters of our time because of your actions. You continue with your senseless and baseless attacks, even though you are fully aware that I choose to ignore the stupidity, and even though I do not respond to them.

I will say again what I have said to you for years, if you spent as much time worrying about your bonsai as you do me, you'd actually have something to show for all your years of study under Boon.

Find another fixation Chris, maybe bonsai?

Will

Last edited:

Jeffro

Seedling
Reaction score
Does anyone know when BS forum is gonna be up and running? I find it much friendlier there.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Does anyone know when BS forum is gonna be up and running? I find it much friendlier there.

We have a BS forum, it's called the Karaoke Bar.

keep it green,
Harry

Rick Moquin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Rick,

I have been ignoring Chris for close to two months now and the only why I can see his words is if someone quotes them. It seems that it doesn't matter if I participate or not, he just keeps on sniping, stalking, and following me around like a jilted lover.... :eek:

Since you quoted all or part of a untruth by him, I feel the need to clear the air and add some truth once again.

The original post Chris is referring to has never been deleted, quietly or otherwise, it can be seen at http://artofbonsai.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=163&start=75 eights posts down. There are no false accusations nor any attempt to defame someone's teacher. Screen shots are free. ;)

Chris,

Your lies and obvious attempts to attack me or anything I am involved with were old and boring years ago, you have been called sick and disturbed by some of the greatest masters of our time because of your actions. You continue with your senseless and baseless attacks, even though you are fully aware that I choose to ignore the stupidity, and even though I do not respond to them.

I will say again what I have said to you for years, if you spent as much time worrying about your bonsai as you do me, you'd actually have something to show for all your years of study under Boon.

Find another fixation Chris, maybe bonsai?

Will

... Will leave it alone and start practicing what you preach!!!:mad:

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I dont know about you but after reading a Fox article i'm donning my white hood and riding through the countryside,lol.[/QUOTE]

Are you forgetting a major differance between our two nations, this situation here might find you on the bussiness end of a firearm, Police or otherwise.

Top Bottom