The Nazi site....

HB Smith

Seedling
Reaction score
I dont know about you but after reading a Fox article i'm donning my white hood and riding through the countryside,lol.

I suspect hallucinatory drugs in the DC water supply.

Passive Aggressive (adj.) Of, relating to, or having a personality disorder characterized by habitual passive resistance to demands for adequate performance in occupational or social situations, as by procrastination, stubbornness, sullenness, and inefficiency.

Passive aggressive behavior stems from an inability to express anger in a healthy way. A person's feelings may be so repressed that they don't even realize they are angry or feeling resentment. A passive aggressive can drive people around him/her crazy and seem sincerely dismayed when confronted with their behavior. Due to their own lack of insight into their feelings the passive aggressive often feels that others misunderstand them or, are holding them to unreasonable standards if they are confronted about their behavior.

Common Passive Aggressive Behaviors:

Ambiguity: I think of the proverb, "Actions speak louder than words" when it comes to the passive aggressive and how ambiguous they can be. They rarely mean what they say or say what they mean. The best judge of how a passive aggressive feels about an issue is how they act. Normally they don't act until after they've caused some kind of stress by their ambiguous way of communicating.

Blaming: They are never responsible for their actions. If you aren't to blame then it is something that happened at work, the traffic on the way home or the slow clerk at the convenience store. The passive aggressive has no faults, it is everyone around him/her who has faults and they must be punished for those faults.

Lack of Anger: He/she may never express anger. There are some who are happy with whatever you want. On the outside anyway! The passive aggressive may have been taught, as a child, that anger is unacceptable. Hence they go through life stuffing their anger, being accommodating and then sticking it to you in an under-handed way.

Victimization: The passive aggressive feels they are treated unfairly. If you get upset because he or she is constantly late, they take offense because; in their mind, it was someone else's fault that they were late. He/she is always the innocent victim of your unreasonable expectations, an over-bearing boss or that slow clerk at the convenience store.

source: http://divorcesupport.about.com/od/abusiverelationships/a/Pass_Agg.htm

Last edited:

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Thanks for the professional diagnoses Howard, I just happen to be a little more reactive and blunt than the educated gentleman that you are.

keep it green,
Harry

treebeard55

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
??

I feel like I went north when this thread turned east, or something.

Klytus, just what are you referring to? What Fox article?

Let me be the one to caution you that most people in the USA don't find the Ku Klux Klan to be a laughing matter. Most of us wish it had never existed, and jokes about it by foreigners need to be made very carefully, or they simply offend. :mad:

Klytus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
This is the internet,who you calling a foreigner?

The article was someplace online,i was just wandering through several articles when i found it.

It's quite disturbing,your congress needs to lighten up.

They set a bad example.

Here we are,i rediscovered it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/15/congressman-people-don-white-hoods-wilson-rebuked/

It was fairly ludicrous when i read it,only later did i see there was some sort of crisis management exercise underway.

I seem to recall they had a brawl in the South Korean parliament awhileback,a brawl!

Here we are,brawling.

http://www.break.com/index/huge-brawl-in-south-korean-parliament.html

Last edited:

treebeard55

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
This is the internet,who you calling a foreigner?
Here we are,i rediscovered it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/15/congressman-people-don-white-hoods-wilson-rebuked/

It was fairly ludicrous when i read it,only later did i see there was some sort of crisis management exercise underway.

Yes, this is the Internet. But unless you are a US expatriate, you are a foreigner with regard to the internal politics, problems and issues of the United States.

Growing up as a US citizen in South America, I learned to keep my mouth shut when it came to the internal politics of the country where I lived. Uninvited criticism, even if constructively meant, usually just rubbed people the wrong way. Such comments must be made tactfully, knowledgeably, and with a foundation of trust already established. Otherwise, 99% of the time they do more harm than good.

Even today, I will comment on their internal political issues only if directly invited to by a long-time friend or relative. And even then, I hesitate.

Thanks for posting the link to that article, so I knew what you referred to. The Congressman who made that comment is, I believe, an African-American. As such, he spoke from a different historical and emotional perspective than I have. That perspective must be kept in mind when reacting to what he said, even in the privacy of one's own mind.

Last edited:

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
"It's quite disturbing,your congress needs to lighten up."

Oh for Gawd's sake, YOU need to lighten up. You also need know what you're talking about before you spew invective.

Physical confrontation is no stranger to politics, even to your "civilized" Parliament. Do a search on "Fist Fight, Parliament" and the results are interesting...

So, it's not only us unwashed colonials and (insert monstrous British-invented racial slur here for foreigners--begins with W...) behaving badly, it's also you bunch of supposedly civil (and to use a favorite Colonial epithet) "Englishmen..."

Here's ministers chiseling:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6838599.ece

Ministers raping the environment:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/sep/17/lord-strathclyde-end-trafigura-links

And Ministers Selling out widows, widowers and orphans:
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/n...ain’s-reputation-for-thirty-pieces-of-silver/

Who's setting a bad example?...

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Some people here full of hatred.

Don't expect love when you offer hatred.

Seen from the outside, looks like a crab basket in a local political context:

Fascists taking the opportunity of a bonsai forum to advocate their basest ideas in the summer, conservatives christians talibans taking the chance of spoiling a place where brotherly sharing should be the rule to fuel hatred against (in various posts) ecology-minded people (The nazis, small caps please, who want to infringe their right to selfishness by pouring out water on their navel-built little environment while hundreds of square miles are depleted and turned into desert for the white man to have air-conditioning in their tacky house.

Let the weakest die, they deserve it: after all, the lessons of Darwin, when misinterprated are very useful, they can feel comfortable, and they are protected by the second amendment.

And you say "pray", ah, how can you call yourself christians?

Bur you are right, there were no statue of liberty that was attacked and by the Germans. We didn't suffer in our flesh the casualties of 1917.

Millions of our local indians didn't die on your soil, only a hanful of idealists like Lafayette, Kosziusko and a handful of others whose names are as impossible to pronounce as the one who disguises his name under the avatar of a a stupid killer.

I think John Steinbeck deserved the Nobel Prize for literature.

I may have a distorted view of what talent, culture, and honesty is.

Why do you Americans hate us?...

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Don't worry,there is a Prophecy.

The Pine Ridge reservation is where it all begins.

Yes----there are a lot of prophecies, many of them far more important than that which you refer to. One of them referes to the one standing in the place where he does not belong.

Klytus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
There will be no donning of white hoods and riding through the countryside,that is by now quite well known to have emerged from the Southern Swamps.

Rick Moquin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
two types of post exist in this thread: the educated and the ill informed and it as transparent as a piece of glass.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
two types of post exist in this thread: the educated and the ill informed and it as transparent as a piece of glass.
Trolling along, I see.....

KK,

What could you possibly know of the Oglala Sioux and Buffalo Hand?

Might as well harp about the Mayan Calender, sun storms, particle accelerators, bible interpretations, I Ching, Nibiru, yada yada yada, the earth has survived thousands of such predictions, but I got news for you, the earth isn't in any danger, maybe man, but the earth will go on spiraling around the sun, just with a lot less stupidity. ;)

Will

Last edited:
Top Bottom