The Nazi site....

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
never mind, I found out and it's not as bad as I thought...

keep it green,
Harry

Last edited:

TheSteve

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I know that chris Johston is one of them. Look for the big bsg blowout thread here. I haven't had any problems there but I don't post much there either.

TheSteve

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
While I have you here... Could you post a pic of that semi twin trunk itogawa you put up a while back? I've got a procumbens that could be similar and need to see Marco's work on it again. If you don't mind

bwaynef

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Harry, you're probably not often accused of patience are you? You have an explanation and answer waiting on you in your PM's @ "The Nazi site".

If you have any further questions you could use the chat section there and have your questions answered immediately.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Harry, you're probably not often accused of patience are you? You have an explanation and answer waiting on you in your PM's @ "The Nazi site".

If you have any further questions you could use the chat section there and have your questions answered immediately.

Sorry, I have a short fuse, make that two....

keep it green,
Harry

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
While I have you here... Could you post a pic of that semi twin trunk itogawa you put up a while back? I've got a procumbens that could be similar and need to see Marco's work on it again. If you don't mind

Is this the one Steve, it's a Kishu.

keep it green,
Harry

Attachments

• DSC07834.jpg
    DSC07834.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 104

TheSteve

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
That's not it Harry. The one I'm thinking has a high fork and both forks are pretty heavy.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Maybe this one....

keep it green,
Harry

Attachments

• DSC07907.jpg
    DSC07907.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 66

TheSteve

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
LOL Dammit Harry if your trees just weren't so good. It was the first one. I found it over at the vault but for some reason I thought it had a higher fork than that. Must have been the distortion of the small pic before I clicked on it. Sorry for the run around. :eek:

Ang3lfir3

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
and here i am wondering wth Harry is complaining about... :p

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
and here i am wondering wth Harry is complaining about... :p

What, me complain, surly you jest.......:p

keep it green,
Harry

PS: I don't worry either.

Attachments

• Alfred-3.jpg
    Alfred-3.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I know that chris Johston is one of them. Look for the big bsg blowout thread here. I haven't had any problems there but I don't post much there either.

Well now that the original post has been edited and an apology submitted, how about editing the title of this thread, Harry?

Chris

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
BNUT please delete this thread, thanks. Everyone happy......

Harry

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Well now that the original post has been edited and an apology submitted, how about editing the title of this thread, Harry?

Chris

Can't, too late

I asked two questions and they were deleted within two minutes, what would you think?

Harry

Last edited:

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Inglorious basterds - they did a number on them.

Now you're making no sense....by the way it's bastards, basterds or basturds is fish poop.

Harry

Last edited:
Top Bottom