The Perfect Type of Air for Bonsai

Reaction score
As it has been well documented how much oxygen plays a role in establishing
a better Bonsai, with all the heated discussions over soil lately... I feel it might be
a crucial time to really take a look at how air, oxygen in particular and air waves,
and the different variations in air waves, might help in the design and influence
of one's trees...

See, for me I have found that my tree's style greatly increases with air-waves that
are quicker... Verses those that are slower. I haven't really figured out exactly how
this works or even why for the tests that I have been currently conducting are still, well...
being conducted. But it is true, I have also noticed that when a wave is "hard-hitting"...
It really seems to spike an interest and my tree is styled better.

I am curious to get some replies on this... and to get some input, good or bad...
Cause I am sure there are some of you that are, like right, this makes entirely no sense ???
Or how could this help to create a better bonsai ???

Well, let me just say that you all have seen the trees I have been styling as of lately...
And with each passing tree, I notice that the tree's style is getting better and better. I will
not post them up here again, for I fell it will only take up space. But, there out there. If you
want, PM me and I can send some pics of the trees to you for further inspection...

Oh... almost forgot, what am I thinking ??? Here's the product I have been using as of lately
to help out with the styling of my tree... Let me know what you think ? By the way if you
are reading this Smoke, you'd be happy, for I am pretty sure this product comes from your
neck of the woods !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyw-GQHWoTI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhYvpBb8wh0

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Possibly would help the bonsai, but definitely would scare the neighbors.

Scott

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm a pretty naturally mellow guy....I would have to double my prosac to listen to that for very long.

This is more my speed. Killing two birds with one stoned...er stone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqvU5CVHHmk

When I get to the refinement stage I use this

Attachments

• 2012-09-17-spaceballs-e1347940359123.jpg
    2012-09-17-spaceballs-e1347940359123.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 53

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I suggest putting fans under your benches so they blow oxygen right up the bottom of the pots. Basically to make sure they are getting plenty of air. Make sure the fans are are set at a low Enough setting as to not blow the trees off of the benches. I'm pretty sure this would help in the development of the tree as we all know more oxygen exchange to the max is what we are looking for. I feel sorry for plants that are growing in the ground that can't get such a up skirt fan.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oh I almost forgot. In winter, I put a TV outside aimed at my trees when its cold. I put on an old Obama speech about healthcare since they are all hot air....

Reaction score
I'm a pretty naturally mellow guy....I would have to double my prosac to listen to that for very long.

This is more my speed. Killing two birds with one stoned...er stone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqvU5CVHHmk

When I get to the refinement stage I use this

I listen to jimi all the time as well.
Arguably the best guitarist in the history of music !!!

Reaction score
Oh I almost forgot. In winter, I put a TV outside aimed at my trees when its cold. I put on an old Obama speech about healthcare since they are all hot air....

This is funny...
I had a tv going during Rubio's speech, you know the one
Where he needed more water... and my plants just smirked and
Say perhaps he is planted in bad soil !!!

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Trees don't need oxygen silly, they need carbon dioxide. I suggest hooking your car exhaust right up to them.

I believe car exhaust produces carbon MONOxide. ;)

Talk to them instead...bad breath should help LOL...maybe even fart while you are in your garden. ROFLMAO.

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I suggest putting fans under your benches so they blow oxygen right up the bottom of the pots. Basically to make sure they are getting plenty of air. Make sure the fans are are set at a low Enough setting as to not blow the trees off of the benches. I'm pretty sure this would help in the development of the tree as we all know more oxygen exchange to the max is what we are looking for. I feel sorry for plants that are growing in the ground that can't get such a up skirt fan.

I have personally always been fond of fans blowing up a skirt...

ed

lordy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I have personally always been fond of fans blowing up a skirt...

ed
Hmmm...that has everything to do with who is wearing the skirt. Be careful what you wish for.

Attachments

• ugly.jpg
    ugly.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 8

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone

dkraft81

Shohin
Reaction score
Why not just give them an oxygen tank and mask?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
...maybe even fart while you are in your garden. ROFLMAO.
Now, farting produces methane which has nothing to do with carbon oxides otherwise they would have called it carbane. Now, if methane was good for trees then everyone in Japan, or in Hawaii for that matter, would have cows in their bonsai gardens. Methane is also flamable so it would be impractical for indoor bonsai.

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Now, farting produces methane which has nothing to do with carbon oxides otherwise they would have called it carbane. Now, if methane was good for trees then everyone in Japan, or in Hawaii for that matter, would have cows in their bonsai gardens. Methane is also flamable so it would be impractical for indoor bonsai.

LOL. You know the post is a joke right? :p That said, I stand corrected. Thanks! :)

Top Bottom