The Perfect Type of Air for Bonsai

Stan Kengai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Some people will argue about anything. I don't even know why this topic was brought up. We all know that the best air in the U.S. is West Coast air. It's simple if you think about it. West Coast air has traveled thousands of miles over open ocean depositing any impurities into the vast Pacific before finally reaching the golden coast as nothing more than pure, wholesome air.

If you don't believe me, let's look at the empirical evidence. Where are the best trees in the U.S. grown . . . that's right, in that magnificent West Coast troposphere.

nathanbs

Omono
Reaction score

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Gross.....

What? I can do a pit, as the rest of my family long lived and strong enough... If you cannot appreciate that the "heaviest metal" does not reflect on the authors as they do not believe in santan... They are there to make dollars and have fun - no bs, I have met many and had a beer or two and what they portray is "show" for "$"

Grimmy

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Next your going to want to go into the intricacies of the Krebs cycle.

Just presented to you, it is good fact (that may correct some mistaken notion)...take it or leave it. Doesn't matter to me. (your loss, not mine)

Have a good day! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom