The Personality Types In Bonsai

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
If there was a Dude Perfect (if you don’t know who this YouTube Channel is, check it out .. it’s hilarious) on the 7 types of people that practice Bonsai.
What would they be??
Keep it funny , lighthearted , just poke fun at … something to help the Sunday scaries.
Ready … Go!

Last edited:

moke

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
A Consul
Bonsai people are Extraverted, Observant, Feeling, and Judging personalities. They are attentive and tree-focused, and they enjoy taking part in their social tree communities. Their achievements are guided by decisive values thorns and traditions, and they willingly offer guidance to others. Much like the rabbit always late for an important date. Needle plucking, candle cutting and fertilizing I’m late I’m late!!!

Attachments

• 1633912861919.jpeg
    1633912861919.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 23

A. Gorilla

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Within 1 years time on a seedling..

"Oh hey guys, as you can see, I developed and removed a low sacrifice branch, re-potted into a Sarah Raynor, and I just need to work on some tertiary ramification while I thicken the trunk. I am thinking this will be a nice fairy tale tree."

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Internal negative thought justification?
Basically.....Basically.

Edit:
(INTJ= Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging.)(.....its a lonely group of about 2% of the world's population....but I'm cool with that. Any others here?)

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I think a 6 month old puppy sums up my personality quite well.
Picture this: Oh, a tree! OoOh a stick! OH a SEEDLING! Wait.. where's that tree?! Oh right, I was annealing wire and doing groceries, during a repoooh another stick! Dang what a nice day. Time for coffee. Then do something else, find cold coffee, start again.

It's not a personality, it's a way of life.
Spend a day in my shoes and you'll be happy with your own well structured brain.

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
The EBay reseller. Resells items off Evergreen Garden works, then re-posts same tree for 150% higher cost of original purchase

Calnicky

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I think a 6 month old puppy sums up my personality quite well.
Picture this: Oh, a tree! OoOh a stick! OH a SEEDLING! Wait.. where's that tree?! Oh right, I was annealing wire and doing groceries, during a repoooh another stick! Dang what a nice day. Time for coffee. Then do something else, find cold coffee, start again.

It's not a personality, it's a way of life.
Spend a day in my shoes and you'll be happy with your own well structured brain.
It's called "retirement".

Top Bottom