The pot search is unending, huh?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
This is the first year I've really paid more attention to pots, as I'm heading into the first year where I'll be faced with a lot of repotting.

I'm starting to realize that the hunt for pots is ceaseless, isn't it? I've been keeping my eye out for a couple of my plants in particular, and hitting on the perfect size and shape alone is a challenge, not even to speak of style. It seems very much that you can't just look up one day and say "I'm gonna find a pot for that plant" and simply find and order one... eternal vigilance is the only true defense.

I've really enjoyed where this bonsai rabbit hole has taken me so far. I feel like every once in awhile, I find yet another rabbit hole within this one, and it's like a wonderful mix of "this is awesome" and "oh, crap, what have I gotten myself into".

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I hate hunting for pots because yea it seems endless to find the right one.

LittleDingus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yea
This is the first year I've really paid more attention to pots, as I'm heading into the first year where I'll be faced with a lot of repotting.

I'm starting to realize that the hunt for pots is ceaseless, isn't it? I've been keeping my eye out for a couple of my plants in particular, and hitting on the perfect size and shape alone is a challenge, not even to speak of style. It seems very much that you can't just look up one day and say "I'm gonna find a pot for that plant" and simply find and order one... eternal vigilance is the only true defense.

I've really enjoyed where this bonsai rabbit hole has taken me so far. I feel like every once in awhile, I find yet another rabbit hole within this one, and it's like a wonderful mix of "this is awesome" and "oh, crap, what have I gotten myself into".

Yeah, I've got a growing number of trees I need pots for.

I've also got a growing number of pots that need trees! Some were bought for specific trees, but either the trees aren't ready yet or the pots won't work out the way I thought they would. Online shopping for pots is hard!

Top Bottom