The Redwood My Wife Stole from Vic.

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
For anyone who was following the other recent redwood thread, here's the little shohin Vic had wanted, but my wife beat her to it. We got this from Charlie Anderson. It sits in a Sara Rayner pot.

Just dug out of its winter mulch today, new growth is already robust, and refining that is the main job with these tings. Of course that's my job - the fact that it's my wife's tree doesn't releive me of complete responsiblity caring for it. :D

Attachments

• RWShohin-10.jpg
    RWShohin-10.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 200

HotAction

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Stole? Sounds more like highway robbery to me. Can't wait to see what your crafty hand has in store for this one.

Dave

october

Masterpiece
Reaction score
If you are going to keep posting magnificent bonsai stock.. I just may have to move to your neck of the woods... that would mean that there would be another party involved in battling for all this fine material..and I can be very persuasive...lol....:)

Rob

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If you are going to keep posting magnificent bonsai stock.. I just may have to move to your neck of the woods... that would mean that there would be another party involved in battling for all this fine material..and I can be very persuasive...lol....:)

Rob

LOL! Move on in and join the fray!

There's very little that won't grow well here, or can't be made to, and the opportunities to get great wilderness and urban yamadori, field-grown pre-bonsai, and cheap nursery stock rejects of promising quality is perhaps unsurpassed. I have found greatly renewed interest in bonsai since moving here, and the possibilities are still vastly un-exhausted. Hunting down the good stuff, and jockeying for ownership once it's found, are just part of the friendly process here. "Bonsai Heaven," I calls it! :)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
That's it... torment a girl when she's down... :(

Hahahahha don't get Robbie involved... you have no idea how persuasive he can be... he has guns that make Daniel look emaciated. lol

I am content with my lot... I have my share of lovelies even if I love this one dearly... and I get to enjoy it whenever I want, thank god. :D

Looks marvelous my friend... truly.

V

october

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Hahahahha don't get Robbie involved... you have no idea how persuasive he can be... he has guns that make Daniel look emaciated. lol

lol...All the better to carry that huge Washington Yamadori back to my yard....

Rob

Top Bottom