The "say something nice about the person above you" thread

TinyArt

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@TinyArt :

I....

Well, er, I dunno

The way things go (just an excerpt rom the whole movie, and there is even a sequel...) :

What a great present!!!
Thank you, @AlainK -- I looked around and found your Strandbeests thread, too, because of this. Fabulous!
❤️

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sometimes you don't have a lot of information about a person, but what little you do have spells LOVE.

I searched "thread" titles from @Bonsai Nut to ask if at 30K, do you get to pick your own title, or possibly a change request?

Figured this was the best "thread" title to ask it on.

Bump.

Where's them new faces? Non faces?

@ShadyStump , In reading through, I was hoping you may be the last, but even that you're not, I wholly appreciate the way you put everything out there. Sounds like a guy I know.
You deserve everything great and happiness, I am dealing with such similar struggles, feel free to holler at me anytime!

Love.

Continue.

Sorce

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Sometimes you don't have a lot of information about a person, but what little you do have spells LOVE.

I searched "thread" titles from @Bonsai Nut to ask if at 30K, do you get to pick your own title, or possibly a change request?

Figured this was the best "thread" title to ask it on.

Bump.

Where's them new faces? Non faces?

@ShadyStump , In reading through, I was hoping you may be the last, but even that you're not, I wholly appreciate the way you put everything out there. Sounds like a guy I know.
You deserve everything great and happiness, I am dealing with such similar struggles, feel free to holler at me anytime!

Love.

Continue.

Sorce

Grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console,
to be understood as to understand,
to be loved as to love.

Of course you can request a title change at 30K :)

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console,
to be understood as to understand,
to be loved as to love.

Of course you can request a title change at 30K :)

Just checking that you're still the (insert all of your favorite positive adjectives here) person on Earth!

You can pick it!

I was thinking maybe we should delete that one thread before they come with the Cancel button. I don't know how far their algorithms are reaching, and I certainly wouldn't want to be the one responsible for the loss of all our information.

When this is the last place that holds Freedom of Speech in such perfect regard.

Love!

Sorce

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Alain... you’re a badass!

I enjoy how often you post musical accompaniment to “round out” your thoughts/statements... it really helps communication..

I feel like if Alain and I knew eachother at different times of our lives.... we’d be cellmates in an Italian Prison...(or SOMEWHERE like that) 🤣🤣

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@JudyB always leaving us in awe of your beautiful tree collection. You come across as such a gentle and kind natured person. Congratulations on your fabulous retirement tree and enjoy your new found freedom! ❤️❤️

-note, next replier please also comment on JudyB

Top Bottom