The "say something nice about the person above you" thread

Graft

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I've just read your nursery Elm thread. I think you have a great attitude, are willing to learn (I'm a noob too). It's very easy, even as noob to think "I know best". You most definitely don't fit into that category. And you even got someone to translate @sorce !!! That is a feat in itself 🤣 . I hope you enjoy your journey just as much as I am doing. Best of luck for the future.👍👍.

MHBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Where would we be without newbies? Thank you for your contribution and for your acknowledgement of others willing to help the newbies, and everyone else.

We don't know each other - but I do appreciate how you ask questions on here. Your threads seem to have a clear and concise purpose, well worded and documented with photos, good punctuation and with some history and effort put into searching and seeking information. Sets the stage for some good educational reads!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I don't know much about @MHBonsai.

You are not on my Asshole Radar!

Is that nice or just not mean?

You picked a good pot for the Free Ficus.

Sorce

P.S. How many people have to like a post before the next guy just liking it starts feeling a little awkward? Lol!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Well, @HorseloverFat, I was typing while you posted, so you beat me to it, but that's OK. Your unbridled enthusiasm is a breath of fresh air around here. Although you have alluded to having some quite serious life struggles, your positive attitude and infectious joy make me smile. It's also awesome you have your little guys tromping about in the woods instead of glued to some electronic device. 👏

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If our Avatars are representative of the head on our shoulders, your sir, are intelligent!

Sorce

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
@sorce you are the welcoming committee, cheerleader and sometimes comic relief of this site. But you also have the best and most generous heart. I don't always understand what the hell you are saying, but either you are getting more coherent, or I am becoming more enlightened, because I understand more than I used to, lol. Not to mention that your are an awesome potter and great dad. Next person, please don't comment on me, just pick any person that you like.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I’ve seen your name participating with mental acuity in many a discussion.. without malicious intent... you add what you can, and take what you need, an IDEAL forum participant.

Also gotta touch on a couple things before I forget. ;)

.I make Bob Marley seem "straight edge"..... ;) :D :D :D :D :D 😷

I make Tommy Chong look like Anthony Stoner.
If our Avatars are representative of the head on our shoulders,
I REALLY hope this isn’t the case!
🤓🤣🤣🤣🤣

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Where is Tonto by the way?
Lone Ranger shouting "Hi Ho, Silver!"

😄

When I was still a teacher, I often used exerpts from :

The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven

It really related to the minorities we have here, all the same but different.

If not the same, at least a similar path for those who can get over.

Clicio

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11a
It really related to the minorities we have here, all the same but different.
Lone Ranger and Tonto find themselves surrounded by hostile Indians. The Ranger, scared, asks Tonto: “We are lost! What are we going to do, Tonto?”
To which Tonto replies: “What do you mean we, paleface ?”

Top Bottom