The "say something nice about the person above you" thread

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
@Clicio I am SO envious of your beautiful trees. And your climate, Brazil must be a wonderous place! You are also a very kind and generous person, can't wait to get the seeds.

Clorgan

Omono
Reaction score
@Clicio I am SO envious of your beautiful trees. And your climate, Brazil must be a wonderous place! You are also a very kind and generous person, can't wait to get the seeds.
Just come across this thread - what a lovely idea and fabulous forum 🥰

@Carol 83 - you are an inspiration! So humble, talented and kind; it is a pleasure to be inspired by and share space with such an amazing lady. I don't know you in real life, but it is so clear just how great a person you are.

Oh and I love your trees, and have particularly enjoyed your beautiful photos in this year's flowers thread 🌸🌺

I could say kind things about so many people here - thanks for being amazing everyone!

Clorgan

Omono
Reaction score
@sorce an inspiration to always stay nutty and never stop experimenting.
@leatherback Got to get one in for you Jelle! You've always been extremely kind and patient (but still honest) when sharing your knowledge, advice and feedback with me. In fact I don't think I've seen you be disrespectful towards anybody willing to take your help.

So thank you, for being a great teacher, and going out of your way to help 😊

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
@AlainK, I can't leave you hanging here. I really respect you for taking such good care of your mom. Even if all you can do for her during this mess is taking her to the Dr., you're doing all you can. I took my dad dinner every night for 7 years after my mom passed away and am so glad now that I had that time with him. And even though Maples aren't my thing, you have some nice ones.

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
@Moridin i don’t know you yet but anyone with a Bill Murray avatar is pretty ok in my book! I look forward to reading your threads.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
@Moridin i don’t know you yet but anyone with a Bill Murray avatar is pretty ok in my book! I look forward to reading your threads.
Denise, I love your love/passion for ficus...and you have a few that I consider favorites of mine. Always a kind word for people...you bring more to this group by being here.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@Cadillactaste I figured I'd give some time for someone else to respond, since I don't want to seem needy,lol! ( I am I am!), and you already know I have nice things to say about you!

Some people believe in Heaven, some don't, then there are people like you, who make Heaven on Earth.

If I ever think about someone else with such a beautiful Spirit, after I keep thinking about who it was, turns out it was just you except on Facebook, which I tend to forget about!

Sorce

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
@Cadillactaste I figured I'd give some time for someone else to respond, since I don't want to seem needy,lol! ( I am I am!), and you already know I have nice things to say about you!

Some people believe in Heaven, some don't, then there are people like you, who make Heaven on Earth.

If I ever think about someone else with such a beautiful Spirit, after I keep thinking about who it was, turns out it was just you except on Facebook, which I tend to forget about!

Sorce

Don't blame ones...I wouldn't want to do me either. Lol
Awww Sorce, that was so,so sweet of you. As you know...I'm just plain vanilla. I've sort of went into being a hermit of sorts. People over time...I've let beat my spirit down. I want to see good in everyone...and the ugly I had been seeing everywhere was eating me alive. I've pulled back in most all social media aspects. Enjoying just the simplicity of our hobby in the quiet of my backyard. I'm finding me again. Which I really needed...so I can be the person you seen me as. I'm getting that feeling back in my soul. I'm finding myself again. I needed that reprieve to...just breathe. Dipping my toes into social outlets...here, because this place will always be home. I cut my teeth here on the hobby.

Take care my friend...may you never change. Your heart is true...and you are quirky as heck. 💗 your pottery...what you've shared with me in messages. I hope you continue to grow that aspect of your life. It's far bigger than our niche of a hobby. Never stop doing it.

Top Bottom