The shohin alliance

jaco94

Chumono
Reaction score
Hello everyone ,

I present you a small test carried out a few months ago .

I put together three small juniper in the same pot , because individually , the trees did not really please me .

The shape of the trees fit well and it almost feels like it 's just a tree .
Separated , each one seemed a little too frail but together it gives off an impression of strength which i like more .

One of the three was fixed to a rock ,
i wanted to put it forward .

Can be a solution to the problem of space on the shelves , or we can take the opportunity to discreetly add a new tree to the space freed up whithout our partner noticing ... :)

Front

20200102_162430.jpg

Back

20200102_162053.jpg

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
You have stumbled onto 3 that fit together especially well. You have recognized it and utilized well, pat yourself on the back 😁 because it's going to be about a hundred years of searching before you get this lucky again.:rolleyes: I like the pot, too.

jaco94

Chumono
Reaction score
I like the second picture as the “front” much more than the first picture.

Nice group!

Thank you very much for this comment .
I understand your opinion and I hesitate .
On the second one we can't see the stone , and the color of the pot matches the slightly gray stone .

I will try to make better photos .

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Thank you very much for this comment .
I understand your opinion and I hesitate .
On the second one we can't see the stone , and the color of the pot matches the slightly gray stone .

I will try to make better photos .
Well, what’s primary? The trees? Or the stone?

IMO, tree(s) should be the focal point. In the first photo, the trees are in the back, moving away from the viewer. The second picture, the tree(s) are moving towards the viewer.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I like it, but the tree to the left in the front pic needs to be trimmed down some to fit in my opinion.

jaco94

Chumono
Reaction score
Well, what’s primary? The trees? Or the stone?

IMO, tree(s) should be the focal point. In the first photo, the trees are in the back, moving away from the viewer. The second picture, the tree(s) are moving towards the viewer.

Thank you for the interest in this group , I appreciate .
For the choice of the face , I will still think about it .
To tell the truth , I had placed the stone in the foreground because i did not really like the movement of one of the trunk wrapped around itself , that is why , i had preferred to hide it a little by placing it at the back .
I also like the stone but we don't see it well enough on the photo .

I like it, but the tree to the left in the front pic needs to be trimmed down some to fit in my opinion.

I will think about the length and there are still things to arrange .

Thank you again for all your opinions and for your interesting messages 👍

Top Bottom