The Shohin Tree Thread

It's Kev

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is the smallest bougie I’ve ever seen...because I can’t find any design ideas to steal off the inter

This was a little stump off a topiary tree that kept budding out and the gardener clearly didn’t want it.
I kinda like the pruning scars.
Maybe I should try mini carving or something
40A29BF4-CF44-4909-8868-99CA968CAFA7.jpeg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Here's a young
Barbados Cherry (Malpighia emarginata) that wants to grow up to be a Bonsai someday. 😊
Starting to fill out after a recent cutback.

View attachment 305877

And here's a baby picture from a couple years ago. It's been grown indoors since.

View attachment 305878
One of my favorite trees. You grow it inside all year? Mine don't really fuss at being indoors for the winter, but grow like crazy once they're outside. Oops, I forgot I have to post something. Pretty slim pickings here at work. jade 1.jpg

Deano

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
One of my favorite trees. You grow it inside all year? Mine don't really fuss at being indoors for the winter, but grow like crazy once they're outside. Oops, I forgot I have to post something. Pretty slim pickings here at work. View attachment 305891

Yeah I don't have good outdoor access so it's indoors under lights for 16 hours a day, 365, like everything else I have. 😁
What's not to like, flowers, fruit and they grow year round, you would think more people would grow them.🤔

For my obligatory pic,😏 another project, "Pixie Queen" Bougie in it's early stage.

20200423_142703~2.jpg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Yeah I don't have good outdoor access so it's indoors under lights for 16 hours a day, 365, like everything else I have. 😁
What's not to like, flowers, fruit and they grow year round, you would think more people would grow them.🤔

For my obligatory pic,😏 another project, "Pixie Queen" Bougie in it's early stage.

View attachment 305902
Really nice for being restricted to inside growing. Nice bougie too, another one of my favs. Another crappy jade picture, the only things I have in my office except orchids. jade 2.jpg

Top Bottom