The Story Of The Elephant

Hans van Meer

Yamadori
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I would like to let you all know that I have posted new parts of "the story of the elephant" on my website: http://www.karamotto.org/
click on "BONSAI STORYS" and select "THE STORY OF THE ELEPHANT"
It might take a wile to open, because there are a lot of pictures on there! I hope you will have a look.
Regards,
Hans van Meer.

Attachments

• februari 2008 832 Hans van Meer..jpg
    februari 2008 832 Hans van Meer..jpg
    53 KB · Views: 74

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
Nice work Hans!!

This will fit in your carry on right??? haha, see you in a month friend!

Jason

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Ah.... someone else who uses aquarium tubing to protect bark from wires :) A great photo essay - I really liked it a lot! Now we just need to see some more photos with foilage :)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hans, it's a beautiful tree, well done! Wish I knew what "jackass" is rating these quality threads so low. Pathetic, really.

Hans van Meer

Yamadori
Reaction score
Jason! You wish!!! :p Yes I'm really counting the days to my trip over the pond, I am booth excited and nervous at the same time! I'm really looking forward to meeting you and the rest of my bonsai friends!

Hi Nut,
yes that tubing is mighty handy and inexpensive! And I will post a picture of the tree in fresh foliage pretty soon by the look of it!

Hi Chris,
you made me search to find that "rating" you mentioned in your post! I Had no idea that it existed or what it meant to do! Chris don't worry about that, if everybody liked my work, what I wright or who I am, I would be perfect, but o so boring!;)

In the few days since I posted the link to my site, It had more than 2000 visitors, off witch 800 were new ones, from all over the world! I am just glad that so many people see my work through this way, that is why I posted the link in the first place! So thanks for reading this story everybody!:D
regards,
Hans van Meer.

Paulpash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Make that 2001 - just going over to your site as I type :)

Top Bottom