The styling of "little terry"

Hans van Meer

Yamadori
Reaction score
Hi every body,
A few weeks ago, when I was in the UK to do a other "BURRS" weekend, I stayed as a guest in the warm home of my dear friends Charlot and Terry Foster. Every year they spoil me half to death when I visit them and this year I even was surprised with a real Halloween party (my first), with great food and light refreshments! :D All to soon this weekend with my talented friend ended and I probably wont see him until next year, for the next "BURRS" event. But he took care of that problem as well for me! The last morning, during a wonderful breakfast, he surprised me completely again! He gave me this lovely little Yamadori "Yew", he collected him self 6 years ago. He sad, here is something to remind you, of this time we spent together. Once again this modest man had struck a nerve in me and I just had not enough words to thank him for his wonderful gift! You got to love him!:D
So, still not being able to do much work at once, I decided to style this little gem. Trying to honor Terry's design, with a little twist of the Hans. And of course I named this Shohin: "LITTLE TERRY"!!!
Thanks Terry!!!!

I hope you like it?
Hans van Meer.

1 Picture: Before
2 Picture: After.

Attachments

• November 2008 178 hans van meer..jpg
    November 2008 178 hans van meer..jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 31
  • November 2008 219 hans van meer..jpg
    November 2008 219 hans van meer..jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

pauldogx

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Awesome tree!!!!!!

Is that a John Pitt pot???? I just spent a 4 day workshop where John was in attendance and he mentioned what a great time he had at Burrs.

John is a wonderful guy to hang out with and his pots are wonderful!!!!

He has some beautiful Bonsai as well!!!

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Very nice work as usual, but I wouldn't anything less from you.

Harry

Top Bottom