The Tater thread

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Your post thread was what I needed to read. Picked up a project...which would do best in full sun. But it's a raw project tree that...needs to just grow freely this year. So...was pondering hiding in a less ideal dappled sun location that will keep it hidden out of view. Thanks for schooling me...and it's what I needed to hear.
What I bid on I was hoping for a flexible leader. What came was much grown out and stiff. So will allow it to heal the first chop...grow out...and chop it on my watch then develop it into a small compact crabapple. Guess...it will remain in the open where it's seen. Lots of baking needing done on this one.
FB_IMG_1554485439215.jpgFB_IMG_1554485429758.jpg

Last edited:

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Your post thread was what I needed to read. Picked up a project...which would do best in full sun. But it's a raw project tree that...needs to just grow freely this year. So...was pondering hiding in a less ideal dappled sun location that will keep it hidden out of view. Thanks for schooling me...and it's what I needed to hear.
What I bid on I was hoping for a flexible leader. What came was much grown out and stiff. So will allow it to heal the first chop...grow out...and chop it on my watch the develop it into a small compact crabapple. Guess...it will remain in the open where it's seen. Lots of baking needing done on this one.
View attachment 235955View attachment 235956
Im not exactly sure why....but this is the creepiest looking tree I've seen since I just saw your other thread! ?
Lol!

Top Bottom