One little Martian in a whole group of peeps,
Wanna be a Martian? Come with me!

(Same tune as Twinkle Twinkle)

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
You really didn't need to start a new thread for it..
It was funnier in the other thread

D

Deleted member 38228

Just so that it won't get lost in that thread

D

Deleted member 38228

Why would there be THREE accounts made by ME? Paradox is a different person

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Sunny Elm, Chinese Elm, and MAYBE TerryMars... are clearly the same VERY young (or at least acting) person.

After this (If i am correct) ALL your credibility is shot... you lied and are intentionally trying to deceive, quite poorly I might add.

So it sucks... because it STARTED as one, impatient person actually looking for bonsai advice(which We love to give):.. but just pushed it too far. There could be no trust from here on out...

Should have just been patient, kid.

(no... I know Paradox... we ALL know each other here... that’s why it’s obvious.. no one acts like that here, Normally, not even close... so for THREE to turn up...is CERTAINLY questionable )

Should have just been patient..

Njyamadori

Chumono
Reaction score
Sunny Elm, Chinese Elm, and MAYBE TerryMars... are clearly the same VERY young (or at least acting) person.

After this (If i am correct) ALL your credibility is shot... you lied and are intentionally trying to deceive, quite poorly I might add.

So it sucks... because it STARTED as one, impatient person actually looking for bonsai advice(which We love to give):.. but just pushed it too far. There could be no trust from here on out...

(no... I know Paradox... we ALL know each other here... that’s why it’s obvious.. no one acts like that here, Normally, not even close... so for THREE to turn up...is CERTAINLY questionable )

Also all looks like new accounts. Should be 1 account per person

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a

As James T Kirk one said so succinctly and profoundly… “Nailed it!”

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Why did you have to start a new thread…. Go in the corner for time out.. bad … you’re being bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom