The "This is Not a Contest" Contest

Cgris

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Lots of people here from the right coast. Maybe put your location in your profile so it shows on the screen. That way people won't need to ask and you will get better information.
You're starting at the right time too. It's almost spring,when we do the most work on trees and look for trees to buy or collect. You get the whole growing season
I just put in my location and some other info. I noticed that it is not coming up under my picture though. Not sure how to fix that. Also, does "seed" in my info mean new member? What do the other "titles" mean?

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I just put in my location and some other info. I noticed that it is not coming up under my picture though. Not sure how to fix that. Also, does "seed" in my info mean new member? What do the other "titles" mean?
Depends on what device your using. When on my phone I can't see location but if I click on your name...its there.
The titles are for fun...The more you post they change accordingly. Those who hit 10,000 then usually a special title is thought up for them. Personally...I don't even pay attention to the titles...but some do.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I wish I hadn't missed the deadline to start this! Just found Bonsai Nut and have been trying to get my feet off the ground for several years now. Hopefully I can learn from others!

Come on with it! Can you make something happen by the first of May?

Reaction score
Same deals as "cgris"

Just got back into bonsai and started visiting the forum. Originally from Michigan, but am in southern Georgia Right now!

I will enter this contest!!

Reaction score
I did actually mow.

Thats what the forecast said.

between tonight and tomorrow 100% percipitation
Im in Cusseta, Ga
prolly 2 hours to the coast in southern Ga
I like when we get the rain from storms off the coast and you can smell the ocean.

Top Bottom