The Tree Thread

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
smashed this little Ginnie-pig Chinese elm into a shallow pot earlier this year. Will see if it lives through my dry summers!
elm-.jpg

my jaba the hutt potato myrtle I chopped and repotted last year in late july. I hacked off like 90% of the roots. it's doing pretty nice. I had cut it back recently in this picture. this branches for these trees seem brittle but they still survive if you "crack" a few.
jabadabonsai.jpg

VAFisher

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Lol! Couple a ducks scared me the other day! Cuz them swooping ass fisherman peckers been giving me the eye....and the geese got goslings..damn birds!
View attachment 241716

@leatherback
Great flower tornado

Sorce

Birds. There is a territorial Swan in the pond at my office that hates the noise of mowers and weed wackers. He chases the landscapers around all over the place. Great entertainment.

2019-04-17 17.55.42.jpg

pback

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Dang. I wish there was a “love” button to push. That might be the most natural looking deciduous I’ve seen (although admittedly my exposure is limited).

My growing collection as of a few weeks ago.

AF393479-B199-4B1C-A001-FBFCA16FED12.jpeg

This is my first collected tree, an elm of some kind, probably Siberian. Anyone know for sure (or think differently)?

07A862CB-03DC-4F80-AB24-F8E8E611DE99.png

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice tree
Hey Ali! Welcome to “The Tree Thread”. If you go back to the original post you’ll find that for every post made, you have to also post a tree of your own, good or bad, closeup or far, you just have to post a tree. So you owe a tree pic!

Foresteria Neomexicana forest. Just planted this spring. Needs work. F950F27E-B43F-4F57-BD75-EAA350E4B43C.jpeg

Top Bottom