The Tree Thread

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Very nice. Illustrates careful and thoughtful development, thanks for posting. It is refreshing to see the consideration to detail, i appreciate the time you have spent.
This is my little Alaskan Yellow Cedar in need of a haircut and progressing towards another styling. The majority of the deadwood has been finished. Collected on vancouver Island.View attachment 248068
This tree is very nice and worth the work it will take to make it into a first class bonsai.

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Housguy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
oops, here is my trees.

Attachments

• IMG_2642.jpg
    IMG_2642.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2689.JPG
    IMG_2689.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 60

Oleg

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
I like the first one, the trunk in that pot is great, it's hard to see the slab for the texture of the wood.

VAFisher

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Year 2 with this tree. I pulled a 6" seedling out of the flower bed last spring and stuck it in a pond basket just for the hell of it. This spring it went into this box. It's now about 4' tall with maybe a 1.5" trunk. Much thickening and growing to go. And before you tell me I'm wasting my time -save your breath - I don't care. This one is for fun.

2019-06-21 21.11.54.jpg

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I like the first one, the trunk in that pot is great, it's hard to see the slab for the texture of the wood.
Hey Oleg! If you comment you’ve got to post a pic of a tree. In any stage really. Just a pic. Read the original post for this thread.

Boxwood forest with a tiny worm digging in to the soil. Tiny trees tiny worms I guess. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Top Bottom