The Tree Thread

Random Usr

Chumono
Reaction score
Just a reminder: The tree thread is supposed to be for the posting of tree pictures even if your purpose is to comment on the beautiful Quince just shown.

View attachment 90992

Sorry. What I meant to say was:
"I also like the pot, but it really is too long, too wide, and too deep for what you've got in it .... even when i imagine what it will look like with a flush of foliage."

3967868333_44a20ae131_m.jpg

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm technically obeying the rules....
Wish my first post here was a better tree,
Being this is one of the best threads in BNUT history. Inspired by.....my IDOL! Lol!

20160118_082141.jpg
The green ones from left to right are Juniper, Deazalea!?, MUGO, and that unidentified well as of yet spruce.

But note the previously mentioned "layer of ice" on the inside of the winder. (that's window proper)

Something a this here....QuickMemo+_2016-01-18-08-22-28.png

Now imagine all that talk about winter protection....note that all my trees are there, in an area that gets no direct sunlight over winter, keeps an ice layer on the bottom, black, 2ft wind block, no mulch....

We'll see come spring bout a little protection, and coming through this.

Sorce

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
LOVE Arakawa. Should find one myself!

Dead of winter, lots of sun this week. My fig los all its leaves when I saw yellowing on the finer branches..
kaal2.jpg

cascade

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Wow, some awesome trees guys! Have not been around for a while, nice to see the thread going on! This is a ficus I've been working on. Nothing special, except, it's a "Slanted Banyon" style/form/shape:

Best,
Dorothy

Top Bottom