The Trophy XXI February 29 - March 1 Bnut meeting

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Only 1 month before The Trophy in Genk, Belgium takes place again. I really enjoyed the little get together last year with other Bnut members @Arnold_K , @MACH5 , @leatherback , @dirk hoorelbeke , @defra , @Mihai, @Walter Pall

Anyone up for another small meeting and lunch on Saturday?

It was great meeting you guys last year and of course the show was fantastic! I won't be there this year but hoping to do a repeat in the near future. Have a drink or two on me!

Arnold_K

Shohin
Reaction score
I will be there, but regrettably I have to leave very early.
I would appreciate to meet you at lunchtime ( let us say 12:00 behind the registration desk?).
Same time same place ...

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
i will be there. i think I have a handover around twelve but will stop by after

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Everything ok there Dennis? I don't see you posting much anymore....
Yeah everything is fine, i dont have much time lately im gonna start working on my tree's again in februari and will try to update some thread then and i am slowly started reading again on bnut :D

Reaction score
Saturday 29th at 12 is great for me. I'll be there. Looking forward to it. The show will be different this year.

Reaction score
Yeah massive fun! I'm gonna be at the EBPC stand again. No promises on being able to get outta there for the meeting yet, but I'll defo try to be there! Looking forward to it already :)

maxajax

Seedling
Reaction score
First time going to The Trophy, all the way from Costa Rica. Hope to meet new bonsai enthusiasts and forum members What time and where u planning to meet?

maxajax

Seedling
Reaction score
Cooooooll My old home. Lived a good half year in pure vida!
Would love to meet up and have a walk around.
Oh! great! hope to see you around. i´ll be looking the front desk around mid day too

PieterVE

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hi all, I'm new here on Bnut, but will attend the Trophy this year, just not sure the hour of arrival...
Will be glad to meet some members !

Arnold_K

Shohin
Reaction score
Cancel, Cancel, Cancel !!! ... And sorry, my dear fellows ....

You might think I am a coward, but I will not come to the trophy because of Corona.
(The truth is, my wife begged me so long not to go to Belgium, that I finally consented ...)

Since I am invited to a "senior"-birthdayparty the following day,
the risc is simply too high to bring "more than a birthday-present" to the old lady that I am visiting.

My heart is bleeding but,
'wish you all the best fun on the trophy!

Take good care of you, fellas!!! ...

Top Bottom