The Yamadori Thread

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Mountain Mahogany. I think it was collected in 2019. It has cool deadwood and bark. It has nice little leaves. It will be available for sale.

All of the ones that I collected this year turned crispy in the heat. I would probably buy this one off of you. Will you PM me with your price?

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Mountain Mahogany. I think it was collected in 2019. It has cool deadwood and bark. It has nice little leaves. It will be available for sale.

How about posting some photos that I don't have to go jump through hoops with Google to prove my identity?!

Pj86

Yamadori
Reaction score
Escarpment live oak. Collected spring 2020
If you ever decide to sell some of your material let me know, I’m relatively close. Also would love to learn about your collection methods here in Texas.

Housguy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
This years booty of Utah junipers and the misting system I set up for them this year. It is a total of 12 trees from this trip and I think 10 from earlier this year, 22 total for 2021.
Misting system is setup for 3 minute intervals of misting every 4 hours during the day and I turn it off during the night.
MISTING.jpgMISTING1.jpgMISTING2.jpg

BrianBay9

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This years booty of Utah junipers and the misting system I set up for them this year. It is a total of 12 trees from this trip and I think 10 from earlier this year, 22 total for 2021.
Misting system is setup for 3 minute intervals of misting every 4 hours during the day and I turn it off during the night.
View attachment 409534View attachment 409535View attachment 409536

Nice, what's your survival rate been like?

Top Bottom