Theft works the same way in Japan

Boerboel313

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
I could not open the link. That doesn’t seem to be a small specimen. Was he alone when it was taken or was it in broad daylight?
I beleive that major crime and theft should be met with the removal of a hand, foot, and sometimes a head.

thumblessprimate1

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Is anyone reading my entire original comment? Perhaps I wasn't clear. Mea culpa. You obviously dont know a bit about me. I have friends of all races even on bnut. I regret saying anything. I don't care for material things nor do I envy anyone. I'll make it my last post in this thread, as I've said i dont want to derail thread and dont want anyone's attention.
Jealous much? Why do you despise people with more money than they could handle? What do they do to you to deserve the hate? The extended hate to the Vietnamese and Chinese is puzzling to me as well. Do you have proof that they think too much of themselves as a group? "They'll pay for that one day." How? Is that a threat?

Last edited:

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone

substratum

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
@coh @parhamr
Must be an Asian thing since I am Vietnamese?? History, war, present political situation in Vietnam/China? Futher, I expect more of my people. Too much to say, and not going to derail thread. But my comment by itself is not racist so not why you're triggered.
Serious question: What did you think of Crazy Rich Asians?:cool:

Top Bottom