These pots on Ebay

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
That last pot (the orange, fourth photo) is interesting, however, I’m calculating that it’s smaller in size and I need a larger size.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That last pot (the orange, fourth photo) is interesting, however, I’m calculating that it’s smaller in size and I need a larger size.
That copper finish pot is about 6 x 3 inches inside. All the particulars are on the eBay auction pages.

Warpig

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Yea all vary nice. Be proud. I was debating making a move on the first one, only problem is I dont have a tree that it would want planned. :(

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Did you make the glaze from scratch or bought?
I mix up the glazes I use until I get what I want. Most of these glazes are purchased but some are modified. I have made many glazes in the past and still make and use some of them. I like the chemistry and I enjoy the process but it is a long dirty process and I am leaning toward finding glazes that suite me in a dry mix and occasionally premixed. This is to get rid of as much dust as possible. I had 4 months of chronic bronchitis last year with an asthma component. (COPD) It sucks!

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I was debating making a move on the first one, only problem is I dont have a tree that it would want planned
Yeah, this is a glaze technique that is repeatable I am happy to say. Almost kept it for a cotoneaster or crab.

Top Bottom