This bowl rocks !

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Bought this bad boy on a whim (cuz it was cheap) and glad I did. This thing feels indestructible and has nice coloratura to it! I liked it so much I bought 2 of the 8” $4 each !!

Attachments

• 141D1188-DA12-4255-A075-2F1D873B077B.jpeg
    141D1188-DA12-4255-A075-2F1D873B077B.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 53
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I started out looking for a training pot for my locust and thought a bowl shape would look nice holding it and that’s how I found it. The price for the 12” has gone up a dollar since then but in think it’s worth it. It’s much thicker than any training pot I’ve ever put my hands on !

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice bowl. Where's the tree? :)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Nice bowl. Where's the tree?
;) It is still cold here in PA. But I have an “inside” outside place where a few of my younger trees are being kept.
Not gonna lie probably gonna repot it in a week or so and keep it in there till Spring stays. I’ll be sure to post a pic !

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Huh, cool.
It looks like Mica, which is indestructible and awesome indeed.
Says its made of recycled plastic materials, very cool.
Always great to see someone come up with a good use for all that plastic waste.
Check in about it after a full winter and summer outside, and we'll see how it holds up. I know some plastics are very strong in general, but they may have a weakness like UV or cold Temps.
Still, very cool.

Michael P

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
It does look good, and there are several other shapes and colors available. Search for PSW in garden products. The material (recycled plastic, wood particles, stone dust) is similar to composite deck planks like Trex. These are VERY durable in all outdoor conditions.

Top Bottom