Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Shinjuku

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Everyone else will have to forgive those of us who live in California. We’re so spoiled by the California weather that when it’s rainy or cloudy for more than 3 days in a row, we freak out like the zombie apocalypse is spawning in our living room.

I just told my wife this morning, “Hey, when we moved to California, we were promised 355 days of beautiful weather per year, and we’re only on track for 345 days this year. We’re getting ripped off.”

Oh well. At least I can still go get an In-N-Out burger while it rains.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Everyone else will have to forgive those of us who live in California. We’re so spoiled by the California weather that when it’s rainy or cloudy for more than 3 days in a row, we freak out like the zombie apocalypse is spawning in our living room.

I just told my wife this morning, “Hey, when we moved to California, we were promised 355 days of beautiful weather per year, and we’re only on track for 345 days this year. We’re getting ripped off.”

Oh well. At least I can still go get an In-N-Out burger while it rains.
First you guys were bitch’n about the draught, now you’re complaining about the rain!

Mike Corazzi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Wait a few months. We'll all be fleeing the wildfires from the enormous weeds generated by the fucking rain.
And.... when it burns............. there won't be a cloud in sight.
:p

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
We're hoping for the rain here : a friend who lives about 50 km from where I live hasn't had rain for 56 days ! Here, we had a couple of short showers, but not much water in the soil which is like concrete. Yesterday, it was 20° C, the kind of temperature we usually have at the end of May/beginning of June.

But it's beginning to rain this evening, gusts of wind, and apparently we'll have some showers of rain (and maybe some hail storms) in the coming week, and even one or two mornings with temperatures around 0° C (when water begins to freeze).

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Here in Tennessee we just get to deal with 60F+ in the day and 28F at night. I'm getting my morning and evening constitutionals just moving increasing numbers of my trees in and out of the garage. Every day, a new one wakes up, and adds to the number moved.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Wait a few months. We'll all be fleeing the wildfires from the enormous weeds generated by the fucking rain.
And.... when it burns............. there won't be a cloud in sight.
:p
See? Now you’re combining about weather that hasn’t even happened yet!

You Californians are sumthin’ else!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I don't have any of the benefits of living in Cali, but we've had alot of rain here also, as well as unseasonably cold weather. Today we have sun, but more storms forecast for tomorrow and Sunday. The farmers are stomping their feet with agitation, wanting to get in the fields that are swamped.

Top Bottom