Those exceptional creatures....

my nellie

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
I hope you find the strength to open your heart to love a few more of Those Exceptional Creatures!
We are always here for a friend!
Sorce
Thank you, son! God bless you!
When the vet said that it is over, I took Nellie in my arms and after awhile we were shaking hands in goodbye I told in tears to our vet : "Vassilis, this is the last time I see you as vet, carrying a pet to look after. From now on I will pass by to greet you as a friend"
But then again... we miss our pets. They are coming in our minds so very often... and my grand-daughter is persistently asking to have a pet...
Bottom line : never say never again :)

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My heart goes out to all of you who have lost your companions. Buried so many cats over the years ..... we have many unmarked stone piers on our land. This is where I want my ashes scattered. Wouldn't want to live without them. Wouldn't want to die without them.

johnbaz

Mame
Reaction score
So sorry to hear of your loss, Pets become family and it's really hard when they pass 😢

We have two puddy tats that are quite old now, Our Smokey came from a rescue centre and is the most laid back moggie we've ever known!!
IN80lEv.jpg
ZSYkmmI.jpg

He was supposed to have been around four years old when we brought him home but I think he was older..

Anyhow, This is our Daisy, She's very wary of people and hated men!, Apparently when the last owners had to administer any meds, The hubby held her down whilst the wife gave the meds and she avoids men at all costs!, We've had her for around ten years, She was semi feral as it was a large family with boistrous kids so she stayed out and only appeared for food!!

My wife was very ill and spent a month in hospital so there was only me to feed her, after a couple of weeks she actually came to me and curled up on my lap loads!! 😲 Once the wife was home she wouldn't even look at me!! 🥴
4vWyeAM.jpg
sHpQ4c5.jpg

John..

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
So sorry to hear of your loss, Pets become family and it's really hard when they pass 😢

We have two puddy tats that are quite old now, Our Smokey came from a rescue centre and is the most laid back moggie we've ever known!!
IN80lEv.jpg
ZSYkmmI.jpg

He was supposed to have been around four years old when we brought him home but I think he was older..

Anyhow, This is our Daisy, She's very wary of people and hated men!, Apparently when the last owners had to administer any meds, The hubby held her down whilst the wife gave the meds and she avoids men at all costs!, We've had her for around ten years, She was semi feral as it was a large family with boistrous kids so she stayed out and only appeared for food!!

My wife was very ill and spent a month in hospital so there was only me to feed her, after a couple of weeks she actually came to me and curled up on my lap loads!! 😲 Once the wife was home she wouldn't even look at me!! 🥴
4vWyeAM.jpg
sHpQ4c5.jpg

John..
We had a cat named Smokey. He was gray though, quite the imagination naming him lol. Yours looks like it has quite an attitude!! They're both pretty.

Top Bottom