Thoughts on Pots for ficus

TinyArt

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Where do I find Erin's pots?

...but brace yourself, because the prices are in pounds, so the shipping may be ferocious...

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Ya know, we all see color a little differently. What color is a purple finch? Why is Robin Redbreast dark orange? Colors that appeal to one person may repel others. What's the best color? Everyone would say, "It depends." In bonsai there is a certain amount of snob appeal using pots that are ca-ca brown. Then they wipe them with oil to disguise their drab surface. It shows that they are il cognoscenti and a cut above the rest of us by using pots that have no appeal other than they are incognito. You can buy for yourself, or for other people. You can live to please yourself, or to please others. We all make the choice.

Balbs

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A

...but brace yourself, because the prices are in pounds, so the shipping may be ferocious...
If you buy five the shipping is free!

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b

Buy five and shipping is free. Victor will set them back as you buy them on a shelf. Get five and he will ship for no charge. Trust me...I've taken advantage of that often. I'm adding to a shelf as I type.

Top Bottom