Three Best Bonsai Stores in PA

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I had a ball selling my pottery at the Winter Silhouette show, and having been approached by a couple of retailers in NC, I may be seeking out a few retailers to sell my pots. So as title suggests, what do you think are the best three bonsai supply sources in PA? It needn't be a bonsai specialty outlet, and a garden center with a bonsai presence is fine. I am familiar with a few but need some other opinions.
thanks....

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Nature's way, Kifu, and Superfly bonsai. Sure you know those. But all the good non-sai nurseries I visit don't sell anything other than trees.

pak1351

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I think stauffers of Kissel hill has a little mallsai section; but they have a decent number of larger outdoor ceramics if you want to explore larger patio/potted plant items not specifically for hindsight. but superfly and natures way are specialized bonsai ones I frequent.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I had a ball selling my pottery at the Winter Silhouette show, and having been approached by a couple of retailers in NC, I may be seeking out a few retailers to sell my pots. So as title suggests, what do you think are the best three bonsai supply sources in PA? It needn't be a bonsai specialty outlet, and a garden center with a bonsai presence is fine. I am familiar with a few but need some other opinions.
thanks....
Good for you! Wishing you much success.

Top Bottom