Three year update!! 12/31/2020!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Hi all! We are now officially half way through our six year contest! We started three years ago, and all entries will be due three years from today!

For the purposes of organization, could people respond to this thread and confirm if they are still participating, and if you are, please update your entry thread with photos of some of your trees to share progress. This is not an immediate requirement (ie you aren't going to get disqualified if you can't update your threads right away) but I plan to move threads around in this forum so that all the people who are still participating will move to the top.

(PS Ignore the date on this post... I back-dated it in order to place it at the top of the forum)

Last edited:

moke

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I’m still in, I believe I still have 70+ trees growing? I updated my thread in the fall.

JeffS73

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I only just shared my entry this year, so it would be rude to drop out so soon! Count on an update in March :)

Oleg

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
I am still in but I'm down to a couple that look like they're one year old. Pictures in the spring.

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I still have one going. I'll get a picture when I get back up north

Top Bottom