TinyTree Study Group - Virtual Tours

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Great tour love all the stuff I canโ€™t grow here . ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Surprised you have live oak . I to like the accent . Sober time in NC including my honeymoon on the banks and as a stock car fan around you . Great BBQ When I was younger be lucky if I could put 2 sentences together talking to a woman with that southern drawl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you have a very varied collection ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Iโ€™m always on the lookout for different stuffโ€ฆ plus with the material my lowes marks down itโ€™s hard not to snatch them up while the getting is good.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Thank you!!!

After 3 years now, some of the plants I've been working with can now start resembling Miniature Trees!...

I used to like to say, "It's because I refuse to spend a lot of money on a more developed tree."

Buuuut.. it falls MORE along the lines of, "I don't HAVE a lot of money to spend on a more developed tree."

๐Ÿ˜‚
I love the pom I got from you and planted it in a pot from @penumbra . It's getting good energy from both of you and is thriving. :)

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Great tour you have some interesting stuff going on I agree with Cajun you are to young ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ keep digging may I suggest a bigger shovel
I got that hint this year..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. everything I collected (only 4) was fairly sizeable!

I spent a large portion of my 20's awake.

That's like living extra time... just very destructive extra time.

๐Ÿคข

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I love the pom I got from you and planted it in a pot from @penumbra . It's getting good energy from both of you and is thriving. :)
I'm so happy that it's doing well for you!

I'm sure IT is enjoying the mingling with Penumbra's vibrations, also!

๐Ÿค“

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I got that hint this year..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. everything I collected (only 4) was fairly sizeable!

๐Ÿคข
Learn from the past, good or bad, experience is your guide. :) Live in the present and learn from the past, age doesn't determine wisdom.

Frozentreehugger

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

๐Ÿคข
With all respect I think I have you covered on being hard on your body . Iโ€™m like a old car with some hard miles on the odometer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. As for collecting larger trees . You spend a lot of time in the woods . Start pre prepping stuff . Triim . Chop . Fert . While they have all there roots . See what develops in a year or 2 you can also develop roots but be carefull donโ€™t trim to much your not there regular to water . When you hike in summer take bypass shears folding saw and tree fert spikes .

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
With all respect I think I have you covered on being hard on your body . Iโ€™m like a old car with some hard miles on the odometer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. As for collecting larger trees . You spend a lot of time in the woods . Start pre prepping stuff . Triim . Chop . Fert . While they have all there roots . See what develops in a year or 2 you can also develop roots but be carefull donโ€™t trim to much your not there regular to water . When you hike in summer take bypass shears folding saw and tree fert spikes .

Hehe! I understand, friend... People who were "speed freaks" are a certain type... not many end up successfully "walking away"... our energies meet along these experience lines. (Even though speed wasn't ALL i was messing with.... it was, with alcohol, my "ONE")

I was on human plasma for a few weeks, in the ICU, before living in the Organ Transplant wing for a month.... Still on those lists. ;)

Also broken needles off in my arm, smoked a molar out of my head, and have a bullet hole and knife wounds.

Y'gotta be tough to match your situation. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Frozentreehugger

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hehe! I understand, friend... People who were "speed freaks" are a certain type... not many end up successfully "walking away"... our energies meet along these experience lines. (Even though speed wasn't ALL i was messing with.... it was, with alcohol, my "ONE")

I was on human plasma for a few weeks, in the ICU, before living in the Organ Transplant wing for a month.... Still on those lists. ;)

Also broken needles off in my arm, smoked a molar out of my head, and have a bullet hole and knife wounds.

Ok you got me beat no bullet holes or speed . Just excessive wear and tear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ racing snowmobile and my job is hard on the body . Excessive beer and vodka

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Ok you got me beat no bullet holes or speed . Just excessive wear and tear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ racing snowmobile and my job is hard on the body . Excessive beer and vodka
Amphetamine acts the same on the body in any form...

Once your system "is used to" digesting the excess...

Pill speed is the same as bag speed.

BOTH were a really big deal for me for some time.

(I thought you had mentioned prescription "things" before)

I will be filming a little video about Acer Freemani today, and posting in the corresponding thread.

๐Ÿค“

Frozentreehugger

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Amphetamine acts the same on the body in any form...

Once your system "is used to" digesting the excess...

Pill speed is the same as bag speed.

BOTH were a really big deal for me for some time.

(I thought you had mentioned prescription "things" before)

I will be filming a little video about Acer Freemani today, and posting in the corresponding thread.

๐Ÿค“
Ya pulls when young not enough hours in a day answer donโ€™t sleep ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ So yes I understand drug addiction . Just never got shot ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b

We gonna start calling you horseloverbad-ass ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A

Take care of yourself young man!

Top Bottom