Tips on repotting both the smallest and largest of bonsai using the Mirai methodology

Maloghurst

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I had a cashew with a cocoon in the center. Lucky I split the cashew before I eat them sometimes. But there where others previously in the bag before that one because of the taste and texture. šŸ˜³ ā€œ ohhh I love traders!ā€ Eff you!

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
"carmelized cashews"
Ido hope that that is a good thing?

I coulda learned some Dutch cusses
There were no cusses in. The rudest part of the post was "idiot".

we got over the Dutch insults and that they didn't stray too far from what is acceptable here.
Nah, no real insults. This is just how Ruben talks when he gets passionate. I do not think I want to be around when the real insults come out.

how people govern themselves when they know they don't get to take back what they say
If you are referring to the post by Ruben.. There were no insults in there. (Or I am just too dumb to understand them! Maybe insinuated insults. But nothing that would raise any hairs on my back -Easy, have none-).

In the 90's we designed and built 6 gas fired nut caramelising machines with a rotating copper bowl.
Hmmm Caramelized bonsai nuts!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I read many pages of this thread before opening the video. Then, based on all of the controversy, I chuckled-out-loud at the logo in the top right corner. Its delicious:

ā€œprogressive bonsai collectiveā€

...ā€˜sharing other peopleā€™s ideas since 2019ā€™?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well @MichaelS you've brought me back and not only was THAT initial 28 minutes worth the chuckles!....
But these Dutchinz got me dying šŸ¤£!

Thanks @leatherback ! I was gonna ask for a translation but everything seemed fine. FTR, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to bend a tree huh? Never figured Roob for a Boob, so I wasn't worried, beyond my slight social responsibility.

There's a phrase!

Social responsibility!

The term "idiot" may not have been appropriate at the time though, I believe it sprang out before the global clowning.

Before the global clowning....

yo yo yo! Because it's gangster as hell, and we might as well get them Involved too, I'm going with the British...
Capture+_2020-02-19-07-52-55.png

I don't know that there is a word for what is happening here besides...

"A little pretending".

Which....

kinda makes it even creepier!

I mean, how do YOU invite people around to play with their wood?
I hold Softball games. Cricket?
lol...you Aussies just play rugby! Hahaha!

Love y'all.

Good day!

Sorce

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Because it's gangster as hell, and we might as well get them Involved too, I'm going with the British..
You sure? Soo easily distracted..

I prefer some of the Dutch ones though...:

1582127602838.png

Stomme kaaskoppen.
1582127650487.png

And of course, the always funny friends

1582127749353.png

Reaction score

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sunday, I'll be there. No beer for me, I have to work later that day. Are you there the hole weekend? with gerry and niek?
I'll be there all weekend. Not with Gerrie and Niek a.f.a.i.k.
See you sunday. I will look for the tall guy with a bag of spareribs and no beer. Should be easy.

Reaction score
I'll be there all weekend. Not with Gerrie and Niek a.f.a.i.k.
See you sunday. I will look for the tall guy with a bag of spareribs and no beer. Should be easy.
No spare ribs Jelle. I'm going too watch this so i can call myself student off Ryan Neil. It not polite chewing ribs and asking questions. (Pretty cool line up!!!)
Schermafbeelding 2020-02-25 om 16.45.14.png

Top Bottom