Tired of Crappy Threads

Ergantos

Seedling
Reaction score
I absolutly agree. Bonsai, to me, is a meditative part of my life. We are all bombarded with the uglyness of politics and our great economy in so many areas of our life, it would be great to get a break while reading about my calming little trees.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Lets talk sports.....

Harry

ginger

Sapling
Reaction score
nut house sucks.....it's a bridge club!

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Okay, I am only going to say this once. I only come here for one reason. There are only a couple of subjects that I expect to see.

Al, if you can't keep it all about politics and religion, I wish you'd go somewhere else! Where do you get off posting about "Formal Bonsai Display for Discussion"? What do you think you are doing?

Now, I know some will say, "If you don't like it, don't read the threads." Come on. I mean, really? This is the best argument you have? How about I start threads about specific techniques or species? What will you think then? Let's get this back to the politics and religion. I'm sick of bonsai threads.

Good night and good luck.

Chris

Could have fooled me, I thought it was to fight with Will..........:rolleyes:

Keep it green,
Harry

ginger

Sapling
Reaction score
Tired of crappy forum too!

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You got tired of reading other crappy threads so you started your own!:D;) (Only teasing)

Klytus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I just had a two month internet hiatus,the fascinating world of crappy threads continued somewhat remorselessly in my absence.

It isn't my fault.

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Hey, that's what I thought too!

Damn, now I'm all disillusioned.:confused:

Will

PS.... It's contest season!!!
Well I hope it is an intertaining watermellon seed spitting contest and not something like Bonsai!!
Bout time for some serious stuff for a change!
Irene

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Gay marriage, gay adoption, abortion? Any takers? :)

Regards
Emil

Well, I, for one, am not going to marry you, nor adopt you if you're gay, but this abortion option, though a bit after the fact, sounds intriguing in your case - VERY late term, but perhaps better late than never. :D

G52

AndyWilson

Mame
Reaction score
Well, I, for one, am not going to marry you, nor adopt you if you're gay, but this abortion option, though a bit after the fact, sounds intriguing in your case - VERY late term, but perhaps better late than never. :D

G52

:eek: :D hehehe.

watchndsky

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Thanks Chris - I wish more would speak up to that effect. I started browsing through here after BT went down - and I've all but quit coming back here.

I know you dont have to read the forum or can stop reading (and trust me thats exactly what I do) - but dang - its just ridiculous here. I come here for one subject only - if I wanted to argue or hear others argue about poli-sci I would get on my local paper's forum and argue with all the local white trash with internet connections (which I'm sad to admit - I do)

In my opinion (no need to tell me what thats worth) this forum wastes its potential with all these ridiculous political and religious banter. I have degrees in both, but I dont feel the need to come here blabbing nonsense because it has nothing to do with trees growing in pots and I feel its not the place.

I mean really - is that even too much to ask? I suppose I could start a thread about what the best flavor of unix is on here since I appear to have the right- but why would I? Im sorry - Im just not that bored or desperate for conversation.

There are plenty of other places to unload your opinion/frustration with (whatever) Why do it here?

I'm sure I wont be missed if I dont return - but I am only one person. Im curious how many other folks in the hobby (or getting started) will be turned away also?

Top Bottom