Today is Carol 83's Birthday!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Happy happy happy birthday to such a wonderful member of our forum community. You always light up the forum with your presence and keep us entertained with your “sneaky buys” 😂😂.

Did you get a blue pot for your birthday? 😉
Thanks! Lol, you just have to know where to hide the boxes until you can burn them!;)

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I want to wish you warm weather for your birthday, but fear that it would not work well for dormant trees! So sending you the warmest wishes instead!
Thank you! We are getting warm weather at the moment. It's going to be in the 50's all week, which may spell trouble for my garage trees. We have a lot of winter to get through here yet.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Thank you! We are getting warm weather at the moment. It's going to be in the 50's all week, which may spell trouble for my garage trees. We have a lot of winter to get through here yet.
Same here 50s in early Feb.😳 but so far no swelling of buds or signs of movement 🤞

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Someone most special to me.
Someone my life wouldn't be the same without.
Someone who has been there for me through times other people weren't.
Someone who deserves so much love!

Thank you for your love and presence.

I'm not really into Birthdays!

Sorce
You almost made me cry and I never cry. Wishing you peace and happiness my friend.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Little late to the party, but I hope you had a good birthday

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Little late to the party, but I hope you had a good birthday
Thank you and yes I did. Went to the orchid show at the Botanical garden after a 3 year hiatus and then a surprise family dinner instigated by my husband.

Top Bottom