Took a while this year (garden)

Steve C

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Well this year it took a lot longer than normal. Usually I have the backyard bonsai garden all cleaned up and in shape by late April, but with my Sister spending two months in ICU and then passing 3 weeks ago, things this spring were just so out of sorts I had not had a chance to get to doing the work. Then with what seemed like rain every day for the past 3 weeks that didn't help either. Finally got some nice weather now and got out and started working on the garden Friday. Took about 3 days worth of work, pulling tons of weeds and getting everything back i shape, but it's finally back to how I like it and can enjoy it again for the summer.

FVvOwZ.jpg

rgkOBX.jpg

NwuxlK.jpg

CyPqOQ.jpg

rYj18S.jpg

9aHbAb.jpg

TD8liY.jpg

MavXAc.jpg

LjDWWS.jpg

eryk2kartman

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Sorry to hear about your loss,
Really nice garden, great work tho!

MananaP

Seedling
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your sister - i know the feeling as i have lost a couple of family member late last year and early this year. In turn i have neglected my bonsai and fish hobby, also lost a couple of trees because of it and few very nice stingrays that cost me pretty penny.

Glad you are back....

Steve C

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
@MananaP I was almost to that point myself. I did lose a couple trees over the past couple months because of it, and I didn't keep my tanks as clean as I normally do but I did at least keep up on water changes on my tanks thankfully. It's hard to stay motivated when something like that happens that's for sure. I'm slowly getting back to being a little bit more of myself though at least.

Thanks everyone. Still got a little more work to do out there but it's back to where I can enjoy it now at least.

Top Bottom