Toronto Bonsai Society Fall Show 2015

Ironbeaver

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Overall a nice little show. I didn't see anything in the sales area that really inspired a purchase, most of the tropicals were sticks in pots. It was also a good test of how long it takes to get there and back. I don't think I'll be joining the club as I don't think I can handle a one and a half to two hour trip Monday nights.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Thanks Ironbeaver for sharing. Nice show. A little uneven as far as quality but that's ok. I think less experienced folks should be given a chance to show their work to gain insight and experience.

I do like the attached tree very much. If I am not mistaken it belongs to Aaron (amkhlaid) who also styled it. Kudos to you my friend! Love the pot selection by Erik Krizovensky. I am thinking of getting one myself.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 10.26.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 10.26.43 AM.png
    298.1 KB · Views: 68
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b

Geo

Chumono
Reaction score
Todos Santos,Baja Sur Elev56M 23.46N 110.24W
USDA Zone
11+
Remember that the vacuum was the stand. And thanks for the pics, ironbeaver. Nice to see some people in my old home town have some good stuff! What, please, are the Junipers? A communis, in thereby chance?

wireme

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks for sharing, nice to see some good Canadian trees. Any of those pines collected eastern species?

Top Bottom