Toronto Bonsai Society - Spring Show

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is the show Ironbeav took pictures of last year?

I cant wait to see this year!

Sorce

f1pt4

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey I'll definitely come check it out! Do you have any trees you plan on entering in the show? I'd be happy to meet up depending on when you're heading over as well!

Well I'll be there helping with the setup on Saturday, and then taking the "cataloging" photos for the majority of the day. Just follow the light flashes in the adjacent room, I'll be there shooting. Poke your head in and say hi. Or just yell "Mike where the hell are you?"

I don't have any trees in the show. My skills arn't up to snuff yet, neither is my stock. I'm hoping in maybe 3-4 years I'll have a worthy enough entry.

If you want to buy something at the sale, I highly recommend coming for opening on Saturday. Trust me all the good stuff goes within the first 30min.

We have a member from Barrie who comes in for the monthly meetings. It's a bit of a drive I know, but the wealth of knowledge/workshops/demos is so worth it..

Hope to see you Tim!

Mike.

f1pt4

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is the show Ironbeav took pictures of last year?

I cant wait to see this year!

Sorce

I believe so. But that was the fall show as far as I remember. We have 2 shows a year. Spring and Fall.

In case anyone missed it, you can go to http://torontobonsai.org/galleries/tbs-shows/fall-2015/ to see the fall photos. The spring photos will be up there as well, most likely within a week or so after the show is over. I'll post a few here as well. ;)

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I will make it down for this show for sure! I know it will be full of trees I would love to own!

f1pt4

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I will make it down for this show for sure! I know it will be full of trees I would love to own!

All the way from the eastern townships, that's very cool!

Say hello!

I know Montreal has a very good club as well!

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have hit up a couple of their conferences in Mtl, good times. I have family in Toronto, so it gives me a chance to a visit,and see some awesome trees!
All the way from the eastern townships, that's very cool!

Say hello!

I know Montreal has a very good club as well!

jriddell88

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Superb ! The raft and pot combo! Nice! They are all great ! Thanks wonderful photography and displays!

Top Bottom