Training Videos

Baz

Sapling
Reaction score
Hi All
I am a Housebound My nearest Bonsai Club is about 20 miles away and out of my reach
I am dependent on other people for transport so I am considering purchasing Bonsai training videos can anyone recommend which ones to purchase my main interest is Shohin I have a small amount of experience abt 5 yr.

Many Thanks
Baz
England Zone 8

Gnome

Mame
Reaction score
Baz,

Look here and here for some free ones. Sorry I can't say much about them as I am still on dail-up and DL them is really dreadful.

Norm

Reaction score
USDA Zone
'Bonsai - Works of Divinity' is a good one for inspiration. 'How To Collect Wild Trees' is a good one if you are or plan on doing any collecting.

Lindsay Farr has a series of videos available on his site that cover a wide range of topics and is definitely worth the visit. You can also find an index of these here.

There are many free videos on the web, such as Bonsai Black Pine Grafting with Brent Walston and others, a search will turn up many. Youtube has a few dozen excellent bonsai related videos as well.

Will

Last edited:

Baz

Sapling
Reaction score
Many thanks for your help Lads Much apreciated I will lookinto allthose sugestions its a pity we cannot download some of the free ones I do know about Bonsai farm TV

Barry
Z8 England

Vic N

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5/6
Don't know if the above threads lead to the Steve Pilacik video about Japanese Black Pine, but if you search Google, I'm sure it will turn up and it's supposed to be very good.

Vic

Top Bottom