Tree Liquidation: Cork Oaks, Elms, large

MICKJ

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
Bonsai Liquidation- for Sale cheap- too many Trees to list: Cork Oaks (9), Coastal Oaks (3) , Myrtles(4), Liquidambers(4), Maples(4), Chinese Elms (3), Zelkova (1), Rosemary (3) Lavender Star (5), many more, ranging from 2”-8” trunks. All good stock and structure, some huge, appx. 20% finished Bonsai/ 80% seasoned pre-bonsai. See Photos. San Fernando Valley CA, Local pickup only, thanks. 310.869.2660 Mick

Attachments

• Bonsai Garden 1105.jpg
    Bonsai Garden 1105.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 520

Tona

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
JUst logged on

Hi Mick,
I am local. Santa Clarita. Are you still selling trees. I may be interested in a few.
Steve

MICKJ

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
Steve, Sorry for the delay, yes I have trees for sale, (3) corks, (4) Star Jasmine, (3) Jap maples & (1) Holly.

Global warming- I have lost many trees this year and need to get the fragile ones out of Van Nuys fast...

Send me an email for picts; mljarch@earthlink.net

Mick

[EDIT] I'm going to edit out Mike's phone number. It probably isn't a good idea to post his personal phone on a public Internet site :) If you are interested in some of his trees, please contact Mike via PM or via his email, and he can EMAIL you his phone number. Much safer that way! - BNut [/EDIT]

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Steve, Sorry for the delay, yes I have trees for sale, (3) corks, (4) Star Jasmine, (3) Jap maples & (1) Holly.

Global warming- I have lost many trees this year and need to get the fragile ones out of Van Nuys fast...

Send me an email for picts; mljarch@earthlink.net

Mick

[EDIT] I'm going to edit out Mike's phone number. It probably isn't a good idea to post his personal phone on a public Internet site :) If you are interested in some of his trees, please contact Mike via PM or via his email, and he can EMAIL you his phone number. Much safer that way! - BNut [/EDIT]

Well if you are worried about global warming move out to Ohio, this summer as well as last we have had the two coldest and wettest summers on record since the 1890's. Coincidently, the hottest record temps were recorded between 1904 - 1912, I wonder what caused the global warming back then?, silly me probably just the sun again as usual. :)

ed

Top Bottom