Tree M.I.A.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If I would have come to the door, there would have been some words about why he had waited 3 days to bring it over.
oooorrr.. :D thank your neighbour for taken the parcel for you so it would not have to bumped around for another 2 days so you get receive it?
Maybe.. If you are notified the parcel has been delivered, you could go to your neighbour and ask whether it was delivered there? I know that is what I do. I am always gratefull when someone received a parcel for me, and I always make a point of asking my direct neighbours whether they accepted something for me.

Point is, It is your parcel. I feel it is YOUR duty to get it. The neighbours point of view might well be.. This parcel has been here three days. Why are they not coming over to collect it. Now I have to go outside and lug another box to them...🤷‍♀️👍

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I decided to keep it inside under the lights since it had a bunch of unopened blooms. I was concerned it would just drop them, but they are beginning to open. View attachment 351042
I'm glad to see this doing well. When I brought home a bottlebrush calestmon. It needed cooler temps than I could offer inside...and my greenhouse was to cold. I watched it take a slow death. So that this is still responding well is hopeful!

Top Bottom