Tree Seed Online

BigJonMMXX

Seedling
Reaction score
What i meant is that i looked up online in public spaces all the information i could find, and let the person (who took my money and refused to answer me) know that i had gathered said information, and was willing to spend time on social media letting the world know how i had been treated. If they had responded, or given a prompt refund, that would have been an end to it all - but they didnt. They chose to keep my money and ignore me. So i guess "internet-fu" skills encouraged them to do the right thing - as we all know bad behaviour posted online can get out of hand.
tl;dr These days bad behaviour can bring global shame.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What i meant is that i looked up online in public spaces all the information i could find, and let the person (who took my money and refused to answer me) know that i had gathered said information, and was willing to spend time on social media letting the world know how i had been treated. If they had responded, or given a prompt refund, that would have been an end to it all - but they didnt. They chose to keep my money and ignore me. So i guess "internet-fu" skills encouraged them to do the right thing - as we all know bad behaviour posted online can get out of hand.
tl;dr These days bad behaviour can bring global shame.
Feels more like you have a problem. A whole range of people that are known on this forum have had no problems. Yet you show up, register on this site just to make a stink? Get a life. Pick up the phone. But do not go spreading rumours.

BigJonMMXX

Seedling
Reaction score
What an odd response !! I can only assume you are the owner of said business. If you require proof that all i've said is true i can provide it. Now (as you dont seem to mibnd being ripped off) I have some special moon seeds that grow into big round cheeses, special offer to you, only 20dollars each.

Top Bottom