Trees for sale!!

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of simplifying my collection so I am posting some trees up for sale. Sorry but all purchases must be picked up. I live in northern NJ.

The first tree is a Larch collected in Canada. It has great bark, branching and base. Some work was done to it and was just repotted this Spring. Price $550.

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

The second tree is a juniper (not sure of variety) but it is old. I've had this guy for a long time. It needs to be repotted and also needs lots of work. It is a tall one!! Price $175.

IMG_0595.jpg

The third tree is a collected Hornbeam. Has great radial root base. Price $250.

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I should add that I'd be willing to travel half way if you're from the tri-state area. Come on you guys I want to sell these guys to a good home :)

DaveV

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
MACH5, I not interested in buying the trees but you would probably have good luck if you were able to ship them. It's not very difficult to box and pack a tree.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Thanks Dave. Yes I realize I am seriously cutting down my chances by not shipping. I will wait a while and see if anyone in the area might be interested. If not I will probably have to consider shipping :rolleyes:

mrchips1952

Yamadori
Reaction score
Trees for sale....

If you lived in Colorado I'd buy them all. Very nice collection.

DougDT

Seedling
Reaction score
have these sold already?
If not I might be interested in hornbeam can you post a photo of the chop scar or wound.

KABUDACHI

Seedling
Reaction score
Kind of a nasty gram, care to elaborate?

No not at all. My email was misunderstood. I can see how what I wrote could be misinterpreted. Nomiyama is my friend and I was simply telling the guy good luck with buying them since he showed interested. Take it easy sheeesh :)

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
"I can see how what I wrote could be misinterpreted"

Then you can understand my post, the sheesh and smiley don't help the case, but I'll buy it anyway. We weren't privy to emails to friends, and the post didn't have many ways to take it. That by the way is also how we veterans around here try to keep somethings that could become problem in check. We have too many pissing contests as it is.

KABUDACHI

Seedling
Reaction score
Sure Bill! I can see the seriousness of my offense! It was criminal! Thanks again for your mercy and understanding.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
have these sold already?
If not I might be interested in hornbeam can you post a photo of the chop scar or wound.

Still have the hornbeam. I will post pic of chop scar tomorrow.

Thanks!

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
have these sold already?

Hi Doug,

As promised here is a pic of the back of the tree showing cut.

back.jpg

Top Bottom