Trees to Sell: Nejikan Pomegranates Anyone?

AppleBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hey all...Here's what I will do...Going to get individual pics of them tonight with prices posted + actual shipping costs (no fees) and will sell them first paid, first shipped. I will provide my PayPal info for payment in PM. If buying this week, I would ship out via USPS Priority Mail on Tuesday- after the Holiday. Shipping from zip code 95831 After this week I am out of town and will be on the move. Thanks for your support!

AppleBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
What do you consider insane?
Well, it's my only mother tree that I take the cuttings from...but you are welcome to throw out all kinds of crazy numbers and I will read them..! :rolleyes:

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sent you a PM Dave...
Hello? Come in? This is not the captain speaking!
Can you hear me now?
IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?
Dude! Un-ignore me so you can get my PMs.

AppleBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hello? Come in? This is not the captain speaking!
Can you hear me now?
IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?
Dude! Un-ignore me so you can get my PMs.
Hey Stick...Sorry thought I answered you...None are sold...Trying to post pics with prices tonight! Thanks man.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Tomorrow is going to be busy for me. Month end and fiscal year end. So I'm not going to have time to go into a bidding war or sort through a bunch of pictures. I would like one of the smaller ones in the price range you've quoted previously shipping to 62001. I trust your judgment, let me know. Thanks.

AppleBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
SOLD!!! **Pom #1- $20 + shipping (Continental US only) USPS Priority Mail only. It's usually $13.45 for the medium box to most zip codes and can combine shipping if you purchase more than one tree from me. I will be posting as fast as I can.
-First to reply gets it. I will then PM you my PayPal and you can send your shipping details too
-Amazing line for this natural and bad-ass root cutting that is about 3 years old. Will get better with age and twist slowly as it grows!
-These are hardy to about 20 degrees, so for you folks in colder zones---you know what to do (I hope)!

Regards,
AppleB

Attachments

• IMG_3779.JPG
    IMG_3779.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3780.JPG
    IMG_3780.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

AppleBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
**Pom #2- $16 + shipping (Continental US only) USPS Priority Mail only. It's usually $13.45 for the medium box to most zip codes and can combine shipping if you purchase more than one tree from me. I will be posting as fast as I can.
-First to reply gets it. I will then PM you my PayPal and you can send your shipping details too
-Thick trunk on this root cutting and already has an appearance of age! It is about 3 years old. Will get better with age and twist slowly as it grows!
-These are hardy to about 20 degrees, so for you folks in colder zones---you know what to do (I hope)!

Regards,
AppleB

Attachments

• IMG_3786.JPG
    IMG_3786.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3787.JPG
    IMG_3787.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 50

AppleBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
**Pom #3- $60 (1 gallon size) + shipping (Continental US only) USPS Priority Mail only. It's usually about $18.75 for the Large Priority Mail box to most zip codes and can combine shipping if you purchase more than one tree from me. I will be posting as fast as I can.
-A very vigorous cutting that is about 12+ years old---my first cutting- awe! Starting to twist and get the striped bark. Some branch options on this still too. Will get better with age and twist slowly as it grows! Dimensions are about 11" x 7" and the trunk is 1.25" measured at 1" up from the soil line. The roots flare out nicely to about 2.5" at the soil line! I will miss this guy!

Regards,
AppleB

Attachments

• IMG_3796.JPG
    IMG_3796.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3797.JPG
    IMG_3797.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3798.JPG
    IMG_3798.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 53

AppleBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
**Pom #4- $12 + shipping (Continental US only) USPS Priority Mail only. It's usually $13.45 for the medium box to most zip codes and can combine shipping if you purchase more than one tree from me. I will be posting as fast as I can.
-Nice branching and great character in this gently curving tree. Cutting grown and is about 3 years old. Will get better with age and twist slowly as it grows!

Regards,
AppleB

Attachments

• IMG_3799.JPG
    IMG_3799.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3801.JPG
    IMG_3801.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 49

AppleBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
**Pom #5- $12 + shipping (Continental US only) USPS Priority Mail only. It's usually $13.45 for the medium box to most zip codes and can combine shipping if you purchase more than one tree from me. I will be posting as fast as I can.
-This guy is primed for wiring...Create your own style with this one trunk is still flexible enough to put some gentle curves in it! Cutting grown and is about 3 years old. Will get better with age and twist slowly as it grows!

Regards,
AppleB

Attachments

• IMG_3802.JPG
    IMG_3802.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3803.JPG
    IMG_3803.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 47
Top Bottom