Treeseeds.com new website?!?!

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
So I was looking for some JBP seeds and went to treeseeds.com and noticed the website changed. On the home page it states the company is under new ownership.

A quick scan on the seed prices show they are stupidly expensive. 10 Acer palmatum seeds for $5.00??? That's just plain highway robbery right there.

.....time to look for a new seed provider.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I’ll never deal with treeseeds.com again anyway.

I ordered a bunch of seeds back in February. After multiple emails and assurances that my order would be fulfilled - never got anything and now radio silence on their end.

Shitty company.

Did they charge you? Did you get a refund?

Really when I saw those prices I thought they are out of their mind!!!!

Colorado

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Yes! No!

Now that they have new ownership, maybe I’ll try one last time before I report the fraud to my credit card company.

mrt1

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Yea, treeseeds screwed me too back in Feb/Mar. Never sent my order, never replied to emails, never picked up the phone. Had to call my CC company to stop payment. Amateurs all the way. ;)

Hack Yeah!

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Sad for sure, I had the same experience. Ordered in 2017, everything fine. Ordered this past spring, nothing, credit card company couldn't get response either and refunded me. I'd suspect they have a rather large debt due to unfilled orders. I certainly wouldn't chance buying from them again.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I'm just glad I got my order of seeds from them earlier this year. Seems like a lot of people got burned.

BonsaiNaga13

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Im gonna try Sheffields in autumn. Heard good reviews for them. Had only good experiences from treeseeds but their website just looks sketchy now. They have the old prices and new prices listed for some seeds. $3 for 10 trident maple seeds but $2.95 for 25

BonsaiNaga13

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Has anyone received their seed orders or any word? In anxious to try some more jbp and do cuttings this time and just curious if they've rectified the issues or if I should still take my business elsewhere

Top Bottom