Treeseeds.com

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
Do they take a while to ship? I ordered and paid about 3 weeks back but was never sent tracking info. I sent in 2 emails wondering about said tracking info that was never sent to me. I haven't heard anything but will call them up on monday to see whats up.

mrt1

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Yea I ordered a few weeks back and have received nothing. Sent emails/phone messages and have heard nothing. No tracking info either.

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
I had pretty shotty luck with them. hornbeam and hawthorn never germinated for me. Scots pines were under 40% germination and larch about 20% germination rate and grew very weak and died the first summer. I wanna say my order was shipped promptly but the quality was sub par. I messaged them with my complaints and they said they'd send me new seeds but never did. I go with scheffields or harvest my own now. Fuck these guys, I'd blow em up untill they send you more or give you tracking. Good luck

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
Yeah, well if Monday brings no luck for me then I guess that leaves me to dispute the charge. I built up a little grow box for my seedlings and everything! I want to start growing some trees :cool:

Forrestford

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Same with me... I ordered Jan 24 and have emailed and called since then and have gotten no answer...

mrt1

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
I'm sending one more round of emails/calls tmorro. If no response I'm stopping payment. Amateurs for sure.

mrt1

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Won't respond to emails. Not taking calls. I stopped payment. Never again.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
I forgot to dispute my charge last week, but I got an email saying my order shipped. Communication is bad but I guess they eventually send them out.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Well... they ARE located in Vermont. I have an image in my head of people huddled around a wood-burning stove with snow up to the eaves :)

Sorry you had a bad experience with them. My experience was positive. Communication is key. Had they just sent you an email I'm sure you wouldn't have minded.

I ordered something from a nursery back East and they have delayed shipping it for three weeks due to the cold - but I just got a shipping notice today.

Hack Yeah!

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Thanks for posting, I had ordered seeds from them a few weeks back with no response either. They shipped promptly last time I ordered, end of 2017. I guess I'll report it to my CC company.

Hack Yeah!

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Never got any seeds, credit card company refunded me, noted they couldn't get a response either...

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I hope they are just slow.
I’ve been waiting on a shipment for a couple of weeks now.

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I was reluctant to use treeseeds.com for a while because it didn't look very professional. Even when I did finally buy scots pine seeds the bag showed up with just the common name on it. C'mon man.. But last year my seeds did ship promptly and had massively good germination. So again this winter I order more scots pine seed, this time it was radio silnce. I bought them in Decemeber and emailed them in late January and got no response. Then at some point in February I got an email that my seeds shipped. Time will tell if they are as good as the last round, but I think I'm about done with that company. They also used to give away tos of free seeds, they stopped doing that. Which is fair, gotta make a buck. But unless they have something I can't find anywhere else I'll go scheffields.

Colorado

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I ordered about three weeks ago and I did get a response to my inquiry telling me that my order would be shipped by Friday, March 15....radio silence since then.

For what it’s worth, Patrick did say that he’s been dealing with a “personal health issue.”

Valid excuse, obviously, but if you then say you’re going to do something by X date, then you need to do it. I guess I’ll just keep waiting...

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Waiting to get the seeds surely will be quicker than, you know, actually having stock to work on. Couple decades?;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

But yea, sellar should be quicker on the turn-around. And at the very least, be in contact.....:cool:

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I made an order last year for JM seeds and they were shipped out the very next day. This year I ordered another 1,000 seeds of both tridents and JM on the 12MAR. After 1 week of waiting I made contact with them through the "contact us" on the webpage. I got an immediate reply that he was backed up and the order would go out shortly. Seeds were shipped out on 20MAR and I got them on 21MAR. They are in the fridge now.

Maybe to many orders not enough seeds? Who knows? Next year I may try a different vendor.

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I just got an email stating that my seeds were shipped so hopefully all is well.

Top Bottom